ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off topic of the young man who doesn't know when to quit...

I ran a local 5-mile race today, and while I often see people running in 2.0s, this morning I saw someone running in Reigning Champ 3.0s. I mean, I know they're for running, but it seems like you could at least run in a GR colorway...

That's what I'm saying, it's kinda creepy how y'all found it

You talking about asianhomevideos? If thats his channel its just a weird coincidence I think. The reason casper brought up asianhomevideos is because he was a dude that posted ridiculous stuff back in the day just like this dude did. Unless Im completely missing something :lol:

So some dude on reddit made these Frankensteins
roll.gif

First I stay up for the OK drop, then I miss the app drop.... then there's some interesting development going on with a 16 year old who is making fun of "adults." This thread never disappoints!!

What's a good price for Iniki Pride of the 70s? I've never seen the Inikis in person so I'm curious about the quality.

First I stay up for the OK drop, then I miss the app drop.... then there's some interesting development going on with a 16 year old who is making fun of "adults." This thread never disappoints!!
Anyone who says this thread is boring is a damn liar 
roll.gif

Off topic of the young man who doesn't know when to quit...

I ran a local 5-mile race today, and while I often see people running in 2.0s, this morning I saw someone running in Reigning Champ 3.0s. I mean, I know they're for running, but it seems like you could at least run in a GR colorway...
I bought the OG's the day they came out and ran in them for like 6 months. I sold them recently for like 350 lol. 

Damn, NT Detectives really found dude's YouTube channel though 
laugh.gif

Not a bad squat either LOL. 

But people really need to learn not to use the same username across different websites. 

Damn, NT Detectives really found dude's YouTube channel though :lol:

Not a bad squat either LOL. 

But people really need to learn not to use the same username across different websites. 

im guilty of that last part. I just googled my username and a post from an old paintball forum I used to post on came up. Someone had an issue with some sort of deal I made... yikes :lol: (ironically I was 16 at that time)

Last edited:
Oh no  oh no you guys din't found out his youtube channels ... og man this thread pure gold 

Back
Top Bottom