ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the people that have worn both the Continental outsole Ultra Boost and the original material, is the wear rate that much greater on the original?

For the people that have worn both the Continental outsole Ultra Boost and the original material, is the wear rate that much greater on the original?
I think for me it's too early to tell. But it does seem as the continental sole is more durable. Still **** in terms of slipperiness during the rain tho.

damn cant be leaf adidas oversold. Glad I got through on villa and no tax too so it's a win. 

Damn I noticed that no tax too.. I thought they were add that in after confirming orders like how adidas did when I ordered from them before. Niceeee!

On the phone all they could say is I won't see a change in status for days as it takes a few days to process. I'm like um others are getting shipping already so....
It happened to me before it took it like a day or so to change. Patience is key. Some of y'all act like y'all new to this ordering kicks online thing.

It happened to me before it took it like a day or so to change. Patience is key. Some of y'all act like y'all new to this ordering kicks online thing.

Not normally it's just hat all these cancellations have me spooked even though I ordered within like 3 min of them being like, yet other people have gotten shipping. Scares me lol

i read some of you guys take the insole out? I don't understand that. Is it for comfort or because you needed a little more room? I wore them once without insole because I had just washed my pair, and it was uncomfortable to me

Tryna get $1k for em on FC!

Haha nah I'm gonna rock em unless I don't like the way the 9.5 in the new outsole feels, so far have only been able to wear a 10 in the continental soles.

Haha! Well if you want to let go of either the 9.5 or 10 down the road (worn or not), my hotline is ready.

Back
Top Bottom