ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
release was yesterday morning, and heard some people say it'll restock in January. trust me, I missed it too and it sucks but I have hope they'll restock again.
Can't see them NOT re-releasing. They haven't even hit stores yet so that's also an option.

24 hours and still no shipping confirmation 
sick.gif

EDIT: 
Nvm, got the e-mail 3 min ago. It's littt. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

24 hours and still no shipping confirmation 
sick.gif

EDIT: 
Nvm, got the e-mail 3 min ago. It's littt. 
smokin.gif
Still waiting here. Congrats to you, hope my luck is the same.

EDIT:

Received tracking immediately after clicking 'submit'. 

Last edited:
Question. In order confirmation for creams it says I got "10.5" which is correct. Shipping confirmation says "10-". Do they indicate half sizes like that on shipping or did they really send me a 10

Question. In order confirmation for creams it says I got "10.5" which is correct. Shipping confirmation says "10-". Do they indicate half sizes like that on shipping or did they really send me a 10
You're good, that's how they write half sizes on their invoices.

WHEW!!! I can finally relax. Just got my adidas email shipping confirmation.

Was seriously getting nervous especially when I know I got my order in EARLY. Would be pissed if these late arrivers to the link ate and resell. 

I ROCK ALL my UB!!1

After taking multiple L's on the yeezys this morning the gods blessed me with a shipping confirm from adidas. They must have known

Looks like my shipping confirmation for my order at 9:41est yesterday on ADC finally came. Was worried for a bit there but it says it'll be delivered by the end of today.

my adc order confirmation was at 9:17 am est yesterday....shipping confirmation received approximately 24 hours later at 9:23 am est today...whewwww 
nthat.gif

all this cancellation talk i was starting to get worried. luckily i got my shipping confirmation tho, cant wait to rock these. immediate on feet

Chalk shipped overnight..never got an email update. Logged into account to check just now..arrive wed!

Back
Top Bottom