ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, things played differently for me these last two days than I expected. I thought I was going to be able to grab a pair of creams and would try and strike out as usual on the 350s. I got called into work yesterday, was supposed to have off but we had a rush order, so I missed out on the creams. Today, I somehow lucked out and got the 350s. I'm hoping I can get a pair of the "chalks" (don't know how I feel about that name) and stick to my guns and be done with sneakers for a while. Congrats to all those who have been in this thread wanting the talks and copped, here's to those of us that still are trying

Still nothing from adidas. But I hit on the 350's so I will be okay if I don't get the creams....but if both go through then god damn 
smokin.gif

I understand you guys are worried about your orders confirmations, shipping, etc., but for the love of God, practice some patience. Thank you.

Now I will continue to look for the UBs.

Finally got shipping confirmation from villa 11am today lol. Woo! Don't worry guys you'll get those shipping emails [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom