ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nike just put up this article about their new "React" foam, which seems to be their answer to boost: http://news.nike.com/news/nike-react-foam-cushioning

I thought it was funny how they took some (not-so-?) subtle shot at adidas for using outsourced r&d, "Nike React is also an example of Nike’s in-house manufacturing ingenuity"
I'm curious to see how it feels but they'll have to put it on a decent looking shoe first

No pictures of the react foam?
The article said the 2 shoes it will be used on initially will have a "fully encased full-length Nike React core" so we can't really see what it looks like.  I imagine it looks like any other foam though.  It probably does not have a unique appearance like boost does (due to boost's manufacturing process).

Anyone get there MCs from RRS today? Fedex wasn't able to deliver mine telling me that my "Business was closed" 
mean.gif

Anybody with the new Parley. The bleached coral. Do they run small? I heard they run a little bigger than the navy color. Any info is greatly appreciated.

It's just a lifestyle version of his basketball shoe, which has boost.
And that fat line pattern rears it's ugly head again. 
Anybody with the new Parley. The bleached coral. Do they run small? I heard they run a little bigger than the navy color. Any info is greatly appreciated.
They're a tad looser than the previous caged Parley, but still one of the tighter 3.0s.  

Thanks!!! I got a pair coming in a 12.5 so I hope they fit. I'm normally a 12.5 but I heard they run a bit small.

I'm glad I got the order from sportsshoes under retail with the VAT return, because shipping in a bag form overseas. :smh: And then you could see in to the bag and part of my box looked like a dog chewed it.

Maybe you got lucky. Are you a consistent customer?
I guess ADC tryna win brownie points with me. I am a relatively consistent customer as of late but maybe they just accidentally tossed it in when rushing orders out for folks who don't get their shipping confirmation after 1 business day. 
laugh.gif

Anyone not feeling the greyish black patterned knit on the Triple Black EQT 93/17 Boost? Prefer the solid black on the Milled Leathers. Already have the OG, WM, ML & Overkills too so a pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom