ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where can I buy some t-shirts with nice, but simple designs and actually hold up after a few washes?

I'm not into bands, comic books, and movies theme t-shirts.
threadless

places like TJMAXX /Marshalls/Burlington stock some nice stuff for the low as well. They even get shirts from treadless as well 

Last edited:
Where can I buy some t-shirts with nice, but simple designs and actually hold up after a few washes?

I'm not into bands, comic books, and movies theme t-shirts.
forever21, h&m, pacsun, zumies. get past all of the lowd fast fashion stuff youll find some decent pieces in all of those shops. especially during sale season

Last edited:
definitely zumiez. Ive been buying a lot with their 50% sale going on 
laugh.gif
 They have some dope joggers for cheap

Ross, marshalls or tj maxx...grab you some solid color polo undershirts and be a washed 36 year old like me. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Also the shade of red is different, the original release is more of a true red, the newer one is more of like a vintage red if that makes any sense...
I'm sure you're right, but I figured since I have neither in hand and there aren't pics of them side by side in the same light, I just focused on the details you'd be able to make out if you only saw one while on the hunt for either of them.

Last edited:
Hi, new to the boost thread. Does anyone know how the Kith Aspen Mids fit? Been holding out because of the resale, but might sell a couple pairs to lighten the blow. I typically wear a 9.5 in UB, would I be able to get into a 9 or should I stay TTS?

Back
Top Bottom