ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shiii... I wish I had that problem... I gain fat too easy... 
laugh.gif

Hahaha I ain't denying the fact that I get fat pretty easily too 
laugh.gif
 gotta do cardio or else it's game over me.

Picked up 3.0 Olives today. Was going for the Khakis but the leather cage on the Olives sold me. They really have a dark brown look to them though.

Last edited:
Finishline order received today. This 3.0 is a little bit smaller or feels tighter than other 3.0. 

Good thing i didn't go half size down.

Thanks fellas judging my some comments about them people aren't feeling the dark boost so hopefully not to much hassle.

Seriously though, start compiling a short list of accounts to hit starting with overseas ones if you can get at US retail. Figure out the timeline. Make sure you have an account set up at each shop. Just be prepared.
Good luck.

View media item 2480689

Edit:

Fyi-ALL colored boost have bit hype attention.

Last edited:
Very motosport-esque. I like the toe area color blocking. They have these in a low yea? How does the leather feel?
Yeah, there's a couple of lows, but each one's blocking is slightly different. Leather is decent, but nothing to write home about. (Mostly a fan of the design)

Seriously though, start compiling a short list of accounts to hit starting with overseas ones if you can get at US retail. Figure out the timeline. Make sure you have an account set up at each shop. Just be prepared.
Good luck.

View media item 2480689

Edit:

Fyi-ALL colored boost have bit hype attention.

Thanks for the advice, I'm pretty hyped on this release.

lol kind of regretting putting in for those Havens at all because I have no idea how they'll fit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom