ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
541s but too roomy for me. 520s were perfect because they were roomy in the thighs and had a perfect amount of taper for me. 

What size are you bro? I think I have a few prrrrr if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

HIIT > cardio! I get so bored with running for long periods especially on treadmill. 
Never thought about doing HIIT but now I should. I used to yoga, run outside, cycle, and now I'm swimming. Cycling was the best when losing weight, but I used to eat so much because of all the calories I burned. Yoga kept me in top notch form.

And I agree with you. Running on the treadmill is so damn boring 
tired.gif
zzz
What size are you bro? I think I have a few prrrrr if I'm not mistaken.
I'll pm you.

Nah there is none. Just upload the pics in here if you wish and make sure you use the spoiler function to avoid flooding this thread with pics. 

Aight looking at these 1.0s, figured looks good but wanted a check

Also what price range ?

Last edited:
Out of curiosity what is the most you have won playing lotto? Random, I know. :lol:

I think for me it was $50 off a scratcher and $12 from Powerball or Mega Millions.

Out of curiosity what is the most you have won playing lotto? Random, I know.
laugh.gif

I think for me it was $50 off a scratcher and $12 from Powerball or Mega Millions.
I think I put 20 dollars down when the Powerball reached like 1 billion that one time 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Out of curiosity what is the most you have won playing lotto? Random, I know. :lol:

I think I put dollars down when the Powerball reached like 1 billion that one time :lol:  

That one was ridiculous. The lines made a Yeezy camp out look tame.

I usually buy a few tickets when the jackpot is 150 mill+

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom