ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sign up for a chance at a Miadidas Voucher to customize the 2.0 Ultraboost rainbow CW

http://adidas.com/us/mi_ultraboost

That's really it though other than a Ace16+ Champagne restock on Unisport yesterday and a few eu stores dropping the Mystery Ink UB and Multicolor UB 3.0

Last edited:
The pride of the 70s would've been perfect for today 
frown.gif

Considering selling my HS, then copping OG purps & YEEZY creams. Thoughts? Worth letting go of the HS? Really unsure if I'm ever going to wear them. So generic for a collab :/

Man i would keep the HS.

stormtrooper stormtrooper always coming through with some crazy pickups at crazy prices :lol:
Sorry you missed both stocks, I actually posted my post with the info of foreign stock because I knew you were outside of the US and had missed out on the post yesterday. Nice pickups though!

Yeah man. Thanks for looking up. :smile:

Those pick up is pure luck. :lol:
The seller had them for few days and no one bite them. I think it's because the seller lack reputations.
i still need to pay resell for them tho. :lol:

Last edited:
Considering selling my HS, then copping OG purps & YEEZY creams. Thoughts? Worth letting go of the HS? Really unsure if I'm ever going to wear them. So generic for a collab :/
I'd sell them if you're never gonna wear them. Get some shoes you actually like and wear them

The only thing is he's saying that the HS is plain but wants to pick up the pair of yeezy's that are by far the most plain and the OG purps, which aren't that plain but probably compare to the HS in terms of uniqueness.

I'd say keep the HS pair since it's honestly just a super nice pair of shoes and would rather have that over the other two

The only thing is he's saying that the HS is plain but wants to pick up the pair of yeezy's that are by far the most plain and the OG purps, which aren't that plain but probably compare to the HS in terms of uniqueness.

I'd say keep the HS pair since it's honestly just a super nice pair of shoes and would rather have that over the other two

Different strokes for different folks. But I find it odd that there have been a lot of posts recently asking about trades involving a rare UB in exchange for a Yeezy V2.

Honestly a grey plain AF shoe that you won't wear isn't worth being held onto if you can buy two hype pairs that you will rock all the time. Now that I think about it, I should probably get rid of my second pair of bred yeezys and buy something nice with it before adidas does some dumb **** and restocks those lol. 

I am about to pull the trigger.....should I get true to size?

Reference:
flyknit racer size 9
Pk nmd 8.5

Thanks in advance
I have a slightly wide foot. Nothing crazy. But I actually like a little bit of room at the front anyway. For reference, most shoes have me at a 9. All Nike basketball, Jordans, ect. the FK Racers, I tried a 9.5 and they were a little long length wise but slightly too narrow. With PK NMDs, I'm an 8.5, but I prefer having less room in those because the knit is SUPER stretchy. For general Ultra Boosts, I'm a 9.5. They fit nearly perfect. I could go to a 9, but my toes would be super close to the edge. The 3.0s fit similar to me, but in trying a general 3.0, the leather LTD black, grey LTD with the suede heel cup, the Trace Cargo in a 9 and 9.5, the Parley's in a 9.5 and the MCs in a 10... Generally they fit as a 9.5 but the Parley's were SUUUPER tight. I could have gone with a 10 or 10.5. Only having the 10 for the MC, I feel like I could have stuck with my general ultra boost size or 9.5 but I only have slightly more room in the toe area than I do with all of my other Ultra Boosts. Not a half size difference, like .2 of a size difference. So if your general ultra boost is slightly tight, go with a half size up. If you feel like it generally has enough room and could be okay if it was a hair smaller, I'd go with your usual ultra boost size. It's easier to take the insole out.

View media item 2483884
Yo happy 4th guys. Forgot I had these and wore them to work and got ******* grease from the brakes inside my car... any idea what would work best to clean it, I have Jason Marx but feel like that will just rub it in more

Yo happy 4th guys. Forgot I had these and wore them to work and got ******* grease from the brakes inside my car... any idea what would work best to clean it, I have Jason Marx but feel like that will just rub it in more
Try a detergent? Kinda need it to absorb the grease first. Then you can probably hit it up with Jason Mark to clean up the discoloration. 

View media item 2483884

Try a detergent? Kinda need it to absorb the grease first. Then you can probably hit p with Jason Mark to clean up the discoloration. 

That has happened to me a few times, though not as bad. I soak it in diluted detergent overnight, then the dirt kind of falls off when I rinse it.

Popped up in my Youtube feed. Skip to 21:10 and you'll hear what dude is asking about. BoostRubin vid.

And to the dude asking: would not buy from Russia. No offense, but seen some interesting inventory for online sale. Notice many sellers will also specifically exclude Ivan Drago territory shipping.

Thought as much, thanks mate.

Back
Top Bottom