ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Here are my 1.0 whites, after a weekend camping trip. Was thinking of listing them at 7.5/10 condition
What size?
What condition were they before camping?
laugh.gif
Probably DS lmao. 

RELEASE INFO: 

Will be on Unisport in 1 hour (12:00 danish time) Very limited!! 

https://www.unisport.dk/blog/8412-adidas-nemeziz-17-ultraboost-triple-black/
For those that speak english:

https://www.unisportstore.com/blog/8405-adidas-nemeziz-17-ultraboost-triple-black/

The adidas Nemeziz 17+ UltraBOOST Triple Black will go online on unisportstore.com at 12:00 PM CET on Thursday the 6th.

Stay ready then, because they won’t hang around for long.

These look so Y-3 in this picture

Got pm's from non-regulars and regulars.

I really hope you non-regulars could contribute slightly before asking for links.

I ain't a regular here but I do help out when I can.

That's what the NT community is for. To help each other out.

Will be on the road. Pm @drisk34 if any regulars need the link.

PS: I apologise for the rant. Not trying to feel almighty here but that's how I truly feel a community should be.

And I have to apologise to you, @drisk34, if you get bombarded with pms
embarassed.gif

hahaha no worries, I'll help some people out if they message me. Thanks for looking out. Just wish my size was listed :lol:

Last edited:
What size?
What condition were they before camping?
laugh.gif

Probably DS lmao. 

I will clean that first before posting that. 
laugh.gif
Maybe it didn't show well enough in the photos (they look worse on my phone screen compared to my PC screen), but that comment about selling was a joke.   These things are beat.  I've had them for a couple years, from one of the "are they legit" sites... RevUp maybe?

Here's a couple more pics

Last edited:
The Mi Ultraboost Voucher raffle should be closed but they're still taking entries for some reason [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hmm looking into getting some new Inikis. Pay resell on Pride of the 70s or just go with the new Cream/Navy color?
BY9722_01_standard.jpg

I'm looking at this same shoe. It will be my first Iniki. Can you or anyone else help with sizing? I wear an 11.5 in UB 2.0, and 3.0 thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom