ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sometimes I look at my boost pairs and ask myself why I keep on buying.
Sometimes I look at my boost pairs and see what I can resell 
laugh.gif

Have you noticed that the insole in these is a lot thinner than the OG OR THE WHITE AND TURBO?

I got the pink glitch and noticed the insoles were really thin. I was wondering why people were talking so highly of the ortholite insoles.

On the right shoe, the left seam where the glitch and suede meet touches my foot on the inside. It's like that for the 9.5 and the 10 I got. I want to keep these shoes but it bothers me. Anyone else have this issue with 93/17s?

Alright. Been out of the loop for the last few days due to being on a Work trip. What’s the deal with these rtt. Need a personal pair. Guessing it will be consortium only?

I got the pink glitch and noticed the insoles were really thin. I was wondering why people were talking so highly of the ortholite insoles.

On the right shoe, the left seam where the glitch and suede meet touches my foot on the inside. It's like that for the 9.5 and the 10 I got. I want to keep these shoes but it bothers me. Anyone else have this issue with 93/17s?
Yeah I have the same on my size 13. Literally right where my arch starts is where it touches. The insole is 100% thinner. I just compared them. Ones like a sheet of paper and the other is as thick as a pop tart.

Same. Kinda look at my creams and I contemplate selling for 700. Then I say nah fam I'm not that hard on money. 
Where can you sell creams for $700 lol
Well I'm size 13 so prices are always higher for bigger sizes but fair enough. Idk what the market even is anymore for them DS. If people were paying 300-350 resale at the time restocks were going out, then I assume it'd be more than that. Anyone want to chime in?

Well I'm size 13 so prices are always higher for bigger sizes but fair enough. Idk what the market even is anymore for them DS. If people were paying 300-350 resale at the time restocks were going out, then I assume it'd be more than that. Anyone want to chime in?
Copping a pair size 13 local tomorrow for $230

Creams can be had for any size at about $$350-$450 range tops

they're talking about cream ubs, not 350 v2s. you know that, right?

edit: if you know where i can get a size 9 cream ub for 450 then plug me. there's a bid for 625 on stockx
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Lol I mean I saw those prices a long time ago on reddit but if you say so....

Insoles are DEFINITELY thinner on the Glitches. Way more floppy and the top doesn't have that fleece-ish feel to it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom