ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 Why the hell will I care about reselling shoes? I will be sitting on over 100M
laugh.gif
DAMNNN I'm tired bro LOL not even thinking straight right now. Hit the gym late thinking it'd be empty but everyone and their mother decided to go at the same time as me and hog everything.

Smh. Will not resell my pairs. Boost is life!
You'd be surprised how much you can get for 'worn once' Boosts.

It really helps me get some pairs I missed out on and have to pay resell on to net even.

Almost have resold enough pairs to justify a double up on Nakeds.

Got offered 1.3k for my olive 1.0s worn 1x lol... I kindly declined as those are my grails.

Last edited:

nerd.gif
 I don't know if my willpower is strong enough to decline somebody offering me 1.3k for a used sneaker. 
Olive and burgundy 1.0 will always be Top 2 UB for me. Crazy how i was able to get them for $260 shipped each from HK through adidas boost fb group.

Last edited:
Overkills are barely looser than the OG's. I honestly wouldn't go half size down. If anything, some people were going up a half size up on the OG's.. the Overkills are TTS all the way.

I own both White Mountaineering and Overkill EQT Support Futures and they are my TTS (same as UB 3.0). Seems like the Support Future and Support 93/17 are slightly different sizing with the 93/17's fitting more like UB 1.0 sizing
Well now I'm not so sure :lol: . Thanks for the advice!

You'd be surprised how much you can get for 'worn once' Boosts.

It really helps me get some pairs I missed out on and have to pay resell on to net even.

Almost have resold enough pairs to justify a double up on Nakeds.
I know. But just cant let go any of my pairs. Each cw I have is unique for me. 
laugh.gif

I know. But just cant let go any of my pairs. Each cw I have is unique for me. 
laugh.gif
...Boost Hoarder 
happy.gif
  I can probably get by with 5 pairs and sell the rest. But always good to have a healthy rotation so the top pairs don't get destroyed.

roll.gif

Most my pairs are 1.0s so hard to let go. Maybe i'll cash out if I see a better model.
I have strictly been rotating 3.0/uncaged/eqt pairs this year while my 1.0s get that good bench. 

Such a different feeling though every time I put them on.

I have strictly been rotating 3.0/uncaged/eqt pairs this year while my 1.0s get that good bench. 

Well I agree with you. Most of my UB's are benched right now. It's rainy season now so Inikis are my go to boost.

Same minus the Eqts (just own UB's) but always got the solar reds in heavy rotation for the summer
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom