ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, im still trying to find all the threads i used to follow. looks like i may have to go back to each one and reply to have it pop up with new posts.

Is it just 15 posts per page instead of 20 or whatever we had before? This thread jumped from ~6k to 9k pages lol

105zgw1.jpg

IMG_2348.GIF
Have had the mobile version of NT go back and forth between new and old. Remember when I said last night if there was anything important on the Temporary Boost Thread to save and repost back Home, the temp links do not copy over. Never forget.

Re: post pic and gif

Used both ways to post pic and gif.
Can't seem to adjust size after selection like before. The "upload file" option just gives Thumbnail or Full size option. Think that way still maintains an uniform thread look and then you can click on pic to expand in detail.

Smiley game weak on the new site. Need the smoking and pimp smilies back. Unless I'm missing/overlooking something ...

I hate that it doesn't show you a "watched thread" if you clicked on it already and no one new has posted. Need to click that stupid thing at the top to show you all subbed threads.

Back
Top Bottom