ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If any shoe that I own and don't really wear can net me $500+, they're gone. My core black 3.0's feel the same for much less
laugh.gif

When you used the marker to touch up your ub's did you just spot touch up or painted the entire boost? I'll probably do mine today but only a small section of the boost is yellowing (heel drag).

@drisk34

Last edited:

If any shoe that I own and don't really wear can net me $500+, they're gone. My core black 3.0's feel the same for much less
laugh.gif
I always did tell myself once I'm over the collection the whole closet will turn into just tons of core black pairs in a couple years. 
laugh.gif

When you used the marker to touch up your ub's did you just spot touch up or painted the entire boost? I'll probably do mine today but only a small section of the boost is yellowing (heel drag).

@drisk34

I just spot touched the areas that were discolored. I cant even see where the paint is any more if I go to look at them.

considering their relatively low resale prices already, I don't think there's too much hype. It will definitely still sell out. Dem resellers trying to make that 10-20 dollars profit after fees:lol:

is there any actual difference between womens and mens ultra boost? ive wanted the 3.0 Reigning Champs for a while and adidas has an 11 sitting which would be a mens 10 aka my true size 0_0

hard for me to take other mc shoes serious outside of the kobe 9 id, lunar epic and the flyknit air max

mainly the kobe tho

Back
Top Bottom