ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same here kind of.. have a few pair of 3.0 and have never even worn them. I just don't like the stripey pattern. Wish I had more 1.0s
yea man. For me it started with burgundy ground beef cw. Went tts and felt a tad long so returned them. Then was night cargos. Same thing with those. Then I got cny from adidas store in china and kept and wore once but still feel like they're but long on me. Next pairs were RC, MC and mystery inks. Still have them but every time I try them on I take them off and put on a 1.0. It's not only the inconsistent fit, but I also don't love the pattern or weird shape on 3.0

Im
I keep trying 3.0s and keep realizing I don't like them. Not sure why i keep doing it. Think I need an intervention

I've been doing the same too. For 3.0 just the core black, and navy parleys at this point. MCs are just too dark for me, but may buckle. Lighter colors are a pass for me, tried khaki, pearl grey, etc didn't like the look. Might end up with 3-4 Pairs of core black and call it a day.

yea man. For me it started with burgundy ground beef cw. Went tts and felt a tad long so returned them. Then was night cargos. Same thing with those. Then I got cny from adidas store in china and kept and wore once but still feel like they're but long on me. Next pairs were RC, MC and mystery inks. Still have them but every time I try them on I take them off and put on a 1.0. It's not only the inconsistent fit, but I also don't love the pattern or weird shape on 3.0

Honestly my best fitting pair of sz9 are 2.0s. 1.0s have the best looking pattern, but are slightly snug. Not snug enough to move up to a 9.5 though, which would be too long. 3.0s are too loose, but similar that I don't think sizing down would help without being too snug. Plus I don't like the 3.0 pattern as much.

I dig the 3.0s to be honest theyre very versatile to wear.. ive liked all 3 models so far. kinda excited for the 4.0s though getting bored of the 3.0 patter now

I prefer the look of the 2.0 pattern over the 1.0 pattern although the simplicity of the pattern makes certain 1.0 colorways top notch.

I do agree that the 3.0 is the worse looking pattern. Its pretty bad in all honesty lol but still can't beat the comfort.

1.0 >>>>>>>>>>> 3.0 > 2.0
The only nice 2.0 imo is the miad rainbow since the upper is all white/navy/etc... Everything else is garbage to me.

I wish I had a dollar for every post that said 1.0's are the GOAT & translucent cages suck lol. It would be a broken record shooting out dollar bills every time it spun around. :D

IMG_4626.GIF

translucent cages arnt that bad, obviously a solid one looks better, but womt deter me.

please, every one continue hyping 1.0s. Im loving the money I make on beat pairs.

Honestly my best fitting pair of sz9 are 2.0s. 1.0s have the best looking pattern, but are slightly snug. Not snug enough to move up to a 9.5 though, which would be too long. 3.0s are too loose, but similar that I don't think sizing down would help without being too snug. Plus I don't like the 3.0 pattern as much.

Could not agree with you more

Agree with the 2.0 comments. I wear 9.5 in 1.0s and 2.0s, but I think the full prime knit construction adds a bit in terms of fit and comfort that has me reaching for my core black 2.0s (more often than not). Honestly, Adidas would have hit a home run if they kept the 2.0s monochromatic (like the miadidas). Though better late than never, I suppose...

Adidas will bring 1.0s back at some points, maybe. In the mean time, i ll continue to sell my DS 1.0s. No way im wearing them, not at the current price point. 3.0s beaters are unbeatable in term of comfort.

Idk for me i got on when the 2.0s came out so that was the only one i knew.. Everyone has their pros and cons.. so for me all i really messed with were the 2.0s and 3s only ones ive known and seen in person..

All i know is i just love when people hate on shoes i love, like the 3.0s makes em easier to get. Hope people **** on the 4.0s too lol

Back
Top Bottom