ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't even keep up with UB anymore, I just know they were all black and I think the latest to release so id assume 3.0? lol

Well there is two versions of TB for the 3.0s and there is the one which is an almost TB. Most likely you can find somewhere 260.

If you need a size 12 and have not used StockX yet, I would highly recommend downloading the account and creating a login. You will receive a $25 off first purchase. Should bring down the price a little bit ($10 or so from the asking after shipping).

People that grabbed 1.0s under retail were the real ogs.

I copped the Creme Friends and Family joints for $140 on the bay.

What do you fellas think of the Melange pack? Medium Grey or Dark Grey?

http-2F2Fhypebeast.com2Fimage2F20172F062Fsneakersnstuff-adidas-nmd-r2-grey-melange-pack-6.jpg

Since go has that deal going on right now I'm thinking about finally pulling the trigger on some ultraboost. I tried a size 11 a month ago and the collar part was pretty snuff. Would going .5 up help or should go with 11? How does the sizing co.pare to the eqts? I'm looking at an uncaged pair and don't think I'll find a pair for cheaper...

u should just get a used 3.0 or something on goat. dont get an uncaged pair.

Trying to get a pair of MC's for my sis. If I use the same billing address, but different card, email, & shipping address, you think StockX will still honor the $25 off if I create the account for her? Anyone do this?

Trying to get a pair of MC's for my sis. If I use the same billing address, but different card, email, & shipping address, you think StockX will still honor the $25 off if I create the account for her? Anyone do this?

No. They go by address.

There are plenty to be had at all local malls. I'm sure someone can snag u a pair. PM me if u need help

Damn ubs are tough to get here in Canada and only the meh colourways have sat, only ones ive seen sit are the whitish greyish green ones that came out in feb or april

Back
Top Bottom