ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know sizing gets asked every other post, but I have a little toe room on my size 10 3M UB's. I usually wear size 10 in FKR's and have seen that people recommend TTS on UB's. I'm guessing a 9.5 UB should fit OK? The size just determines the length for the most part correct?

Anyone else who went TTS on their UB's, do you have extra space in the toes?

I know sizing gets asked every other post, but I have a little toe room on my size 10 3M UB's. I usually wear size 10 in FKR's and have seen that people recommend TTS on UB's. I'm guessing a 9.5 UB should fit OK? The size just determines the length for the most part correct?

Anyone else who went TTS on their UB's, do you have extra space in the toes?

I go half size up.

I'm a 9.5 in FKR and size 10 for UB.

Think he was either mistaken or from Europe and shouldn't have used the $ sign. It comes out to 127 for me but that's in pounds/euros or whatever currency it is (like 187 in dollars).

That's what I assumed... Just want to make sure.

Anyone with ^^^^ care to put their two cents whether they like them or not? Trying to spend less money on shoes this year 
laugh.gif

Fits just perfect with bout 1/4" of space left..
Same here..... I was nervous about going .5 up, but had to do to availability. I enjoy a snug fit, and .5 is not bad at all, my only problem is that it's in my head that they are .5 up, if the tag said different, I probably wouldn't even think about it. Tts would probably be perfect for me, going .5 down would scare me.

Back
Top Bottom