ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you pay resale for a general shoe u a herb.

IDC if $100 over is "peanuts"
The person this might be directed toward is a herb. But I don't agree with your statement. If someone wants to pay over retail for anything that isn't easily available, then what's it to you? Creams aren't general either LOL. You might be a herb for saying they are.

Anyone with ^^^^ care to put their two cents whether they like them or not? Trying to spend less money on shoes this year 
laugh.gif
I honestly thought about copping the Royals from SS, it's a good deal. But I prefer the Navy's.
Probably a good idea to pass then. More than likely just a be a box stacker ... already have enough shoes I don't wear. 
ohwell.gif

Ignoring the stuff above,

why man?

wish they weren't so focused on tryna beat nike at the running standpoint

So it's justifiable if it's $70 over retail. But paying $100 over makes you an herb. Ok! Got it! Dudes in this thread are geniuses.

Did you even read my post or your screenshot? Or do we need an elementary reading comprehension lesson? I'm saying it's justifiable to pay resell if it an item is not easily available.

Last edited:
Put limited in the name and they're "impossible to cop". Anyone know the production numbers instead of just guessing?

so many financial advisors on NT....smh...i get trying to help people out who ask for advise...but dishing out insults or being judgemental is not a good look...

On that note...love my creams...

Thanks. I was just wondering when you atc it indicates there that pairs will be due to be available by different dates. Are those being returned?
pretty much when they will be avail for purchase

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom