ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're hard to track down but that doesn't mean they aren't out there. There were 7 pairs of size 14 Kith Mids and reigning reigning had a size 14 Overkill EQT.
They're definitely a unicorn size though

Usually only the collaborating store carries a size that big

Yes, size 14's exist in Consortium. I was able to track down 14's in SNSxSocial (these were a little more common to find), an Overkill EQT Future sz 14 and my personal favorite find, Livestock Pureboost in 14.

There are 14's in the Run Thru Time as well, so they are out there.

But for 1.0 consortiums in size 14, this is adidas' response:
ALLAN.png

@disk34 hooked me up with a code but I don't have extra cash to drop on them. If anyone can PM the true parents of the current king of the north in game of thrones, I'll ask drisk if he wants to oop for you.

Repped big time! Wanted these so bad I almost paid resell last week

For the lurkers out there, join in, participate and do some good and ppl here will help you out as you all can see
Nah, I'm bout that lurk life :nerd:

But congrats on copping the miAdidas, I love seeing NT give back.

Nice to see people givIng codes out. Still waiting for my bro to respond cause hes at work. But in the meantime, what do you guys think RC 1.0 or Kith mids? I have a pair of core black 1.0 and MG 1.0 that i wanna sell to fund the purchase.

Nice to see people givIng codes out. Still waiting for my bro to respond cause hes at work. But in the meantime, what do you guys think RC 1.0 or Kith mids? I have a pair of core black 1.0 and MG 1.0 that i wanna sell to fund the purchase.
Kiths.

RC's easily for me.

What size are those MG's :nerd:

I would go kiths if you don't have a Mid in the collection.

@disk34 hooked me up with a code but I don't have extra cash to drop on them. If anyone can PM the true parents of the current king of the north in game of thrones, I'll ask drisk if he wants to oop for you.

Ive got 1 person im waiting to respond, if he doesnt want it i'll open it back up.

code is now gone.

wow thats a tough one. I think I would have to go RCs though. I get more wears out of them.

Back
Top Bottom