ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_2472.GIF

Edit-by the way, the Leak from beginning of GOT Season and last Season was correct: Blue Eyes.
Jon: "I'd bend the knee but I kinda have a sick boner right now that I don't want you to see atm."

Missed out on the Baits and no mi adidas code either :smh:

The saltiness has me contemplating whether or not to get the UB ST with the SAVEMORE code

Anybody got a pair? How's the comfort? Is it tts? TIA

He doesn't have 100+, but everyone remember he ooped overseas stormtrooper stormtrooper a pair of ACE 16+ Pure Control boosts. Made offer out there and helped out. So someone get infraredsix infraredsix a d*mn MiAdidas code.

I didn't get one this time.

I just realized I have a code in my email. Gonna oop infraredsix but he said he already got them. :D

Anyway this is my pair of mi adidas UB in grey and grey outsole. They look fire in hands :anonim

IMG_20170816_230726_HDR.jpg

from what friends who got the code this morning said, navy and grey weren't available when they checked around 9AM PST. And agree with jaynev jaynev , get solar laces or something else since they'll come with black ones already

Blue would've been nice but this cw was my 2nd choice so I'm good with it. I had already checked out when I took the pic so I couldn't go back, oh well...

Back
Top Bottom