ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
joedafloe said:
Nice to see people givIng codes out. Still waiting for my bro to respond cause hes at work. But in the meantime, what do you guys think RC 1.0 or Kith mids? I have a pair of core black 1.0 and MG 1.0 that i wanna sell to fund the purchase

Tough choice, but i'll go with rc

depends if you wanna rock it or invest. kith has more value and will continue if ronnie blows up even more. but don't let go of that mg 1.0. tho, been tougher to find. core blacks are a dime a dozen.

Was looking at my Inikis this morning and I'm not sure I'm really feeling the model anymore

Will probably unload them and hopefully cop the RTTs or Japan pack NMDs for a good price

Picked up some 'new' beaters
IMG_2187.JPG

I'm getting my pair in tomorrow, will post a few pics and then can take more detailed shots of whatever people ask for

But I don't think any other pictures surfaced

joedafloe said:
Nice to see people givIng codes out. Still waiting for my bro to respond cause hes at work. But in the meantime, what do you guys think RC 1.0 or Kith mids? I have a pair of core black 1.0 and MG 1.0 that i wanna sell to fund the purchase

depends if you wanna rock it or invest. kith has more value and will continue if ronnie blows up even more. but don't let go of that mg 1.0. tho, been tougher to find. core blacks are a dime a dozen.
I definitely wanna rock em and i feel the RC is something thats more versatile because of the colorway. And as for the MG its a second pair that fits too big. Im a 9 and these are a 9.5. Maybe i'll hold on to em if value does rise on em but they arent DS anyways

Anyone got pics of their boost shoes they blacked out with their fabric marker and how well it had held up over time after use?

Very nice man. Just picked up the Nike Acronym Bamboo for $400. Looks like I'll have to pass on the PackerXSoleBox UB mids now since I need to chill with buying stuff lol. Hope I like those presto's.

Saw a dude wearing the Nike Acronym Bamboo a weeks back and they look dope on feet.

Yeah I'm excited for those BAIT EQTs tomorrow

Hopefully TTS will be fine. If not I'll gladly oop one of y'all here hahah

Current trade offer on a Facebook group: DS Triple Black UB 1.0 for DS Overkill EQT 93/17. Which would you take? How much cash needs to be added in order for the trade to be even (value wise)?

Interested to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

how yall find this ebay come up on the bait eqt's lol

Current trade offer on a Facebook group: DS Triple Black UB 1.0 for DS Overkill EQT 93/17. Which would you take? How much cash needs to be added in order for the trade to be even (value wise)?

Interested to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

take the Overkill's, and then grab yourself a 3.0 TB and pretend like 1.0 TB never existed.

Its all subjective. I find the overkills to be overrated. I definitely wouldnt trade the TB 1.0 for then let alone think about adding cash.

Back
Top Bottom