ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the info! if they are as available as the Whites then we should be fine

They won't be as available as the whites I guarantee. Everyone saying that the creams will restock but it's all word of mouth I thought? Was there an official source saying they would be coming out with more/worldwide?

Yeah I'm defs feelin the purple heel on those... and the having the OG ub colorway is tempting too for sure. Not sure about the demand for these so does anyone know if these ever go under retail or if it's something I'm gonna have to ball out a bit on? Appreciate whatever info ppl got!
Hot colorways for UBs seem to be hard to come by. Jump on the OGs asap. I paid retail for the all whites because I don't see them sitting long enough to warrant a discount at all. OGs are worse

Last edited:

Hot colorways for UBs seem to be hard to come by. Jump on the OGs asap. I paid retail for the all whites because I don't see them sitting long enough to warrant a discount at all. OGs are worse
OGs will be the most wanted colorway in a couple years i bet. 

Yeah I'm defs feelin the purple heel on those... and the having the OG ub colorway is tempting too for sure. Not sure about the demand for these so does anyone know if these ever go under retail or if it's something I'm gonna have to ball out a bit on? Appreciate whatever info ppl got!
Get the OG black/purp. I returned a pair of core black UB and the wool core black UB, decided to keep the black/purple. Goes well in the collection of white and now the cream UB. I think I'm set for now.

this is out of control, sounds like even employees don't get proper communication from adidas us hq
It was honestly the exact same w/ the Whites, or any other in-demand shoe - they'll just randomly show up one day, you'll see a post about it here, and you'll run down to the store and maybe cop a pair if you get there quick. You'll also see someone (probably from NT) walking out with 7 pairs.

It was honestly the exact same w/ the Whites, or any other in-demand shoe - they'll just randomly show up one day, you'll see a post about it here, and you'll run down to the store and maybe cop a pair if you get there quick. You'll also see someone (probably from NT) walking out with 7 pairs.

true, but from personal experience they had a ball park date of shipments. with creams, there's absolutely nothing.

Lack of a continental outsole is why I'd grab 3Ms before the all blk colorways.

Last edited:
Since this is a question that gets asked a lot, here's a list of all the UBs released to date, or which we know to be upcoming, that have the continental outsole. Too lazy to include pics of them all, search the SKUs if you don't know what they look like.

AF5140: Women's Green "Wave"
AF5141: Women's Black "Wave"
AF5142: Women's White "Wave"
AF5756: Sneakersnstuff Collab (TBD)

AQ4004: Men's Black "Wave"
AQ4005: Men's Green "Wave"
AQ4006: Men's Red "Wave"
AQ4007: Men's White "Wave"
AQ5166: Women's Orange/Pink "Wave"
AQ5558: Men's White/Multi Toe LTD (Apr. 2016)
AQ5559: Talc S16/Chalk White/Clear Granite LTD
AQ5560: DGSOGR/IRONMT/GREY LTD (Feb. 2016)
AQ5561: Reflective (3M) LTD
AQ8257: Hypebeast Collab

B27650: White/Grey Sample

Then there's a whole list of upcoming LTDs & Uncaged that I don't know any colorways of, but they'll all presumably have the new outsole as well.

Since this is a question that gets asked a lot, here's a list of all the UBs released to date, or which we know to be upcoming, that have the continental outsole. Too lazy to include pics of them all, search the SKUs if you don't know what they look like.

AF5140: Women's Green "Wave"
AF5141: Women's Black "Wave"
AF5142: Women's White "Wave"
AF5756: Sneakersnstuff Collab (TBD)

AQ4004: Men's Black "Wave"
AQ4005: Men's Green "Wave"
AQ4006: Men's Red "Wave"
AQ4007: Men's White "Wave"
AQ5166: Women's Orange/Pink "Wave"
AQ5558: Men's White/Multi Toe LTD (Apr. 2016)
AQ5559: Talc S16/Chalk White/Clear Granite LTD
AQ5560: DGSOGR/IRONMT/GREY LTD (Feb. 2016)
AQ5561: Reflective (3M) LTD
AQ8257: Hypebeast Collab

B27650: White/Grey Sample

Then there's a whole list of upcoming LTDs & Uncaged that I don't know any colorways of, but they'll all presumably have the new outsole as well.
@tankdayglo PM'd

Last edited:
Paid resell prices for whites a few months back 
eyes.gif
... buttt paid retail for creams 
nthat.gif

How does NT feel about their NMDs? 

All I know is to order a 1/2 sz down from UB.

People liking their pairs more than their Ultras?

Back
Top Bottom