ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
where the discount codes at? 
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Lack of a continental outsole is why I'd grab 3Ms before the all blk colorways.
Yah, that's why I returned the 2 Core Blacks UBs. I was using the non wool CB UB for running and after 3 or so miles, the sole was messed up. Returned them as my $60 dollars UA runners have lasted way longer. Was going to sport the wool as day to day shoes until I got a pretty good deal on the black/purp so I went with those. Didn't feel like I needed 2 of similar colors, especially if the soles were not going to be durable.

I do like the new continental soles on the cream. Wore them for half a day last week and loving it.

How does NT feel about their NMDs? 

All I know is to order a 1/2 sz down from UB.

People liking their pairs more than their Ultras?
I love mine - they look great but definitely not as comfy as Ultra Boosts.  Your sizing is correct - 1/2 down for sure.  These are definitely chill shoes - I would never run or gym in these.  Way to lightweight and basically zero support.  Good for lifestyle tho.  Less cushiony than UBs.  Hope that helps.  

adidas sent me a 15% off + free shipping coupon for the small damage my 2nd pair of Chalk UBs had when they arrived.

Kinda weak considering I can create a dummy email address & get a 15% off code any day of the week. Not gonna waste my time on it though, on to the next.

Back
Top Bottom