ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone having any weird issues with GOAT? I ordered a pair of Hu NMDs and they were delivered to GOAT today. I got a label created email from UPS and I figured it was for those, but then then I received 10 more emails from UPS all with different tracking numbers from GOAT... I'm guessing it's just some kind of glitch, but it's kinda weird.

Anyone having any weird issues with GOAT? I ordered a pair of Hu NMDs and they were delivered to GOAT today. I got a label created email from UPS and I figured it was for those, but then then I received 10 more emails from UPS all with different tracking numbers from GOAT... I'm guessing it's just some kind of glitch, but it's kinda weird.

lmao someone effed up

So far I've been emailed 14 different UPS labels. One of them does correspond to my NMDs cause it's been uploaded on the app. I don't know what the hell the other 13 are from.

Some pics I took the other day, already worn them 2 or 3 times I think

IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0171.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG

Upper knit too soft that it bulges too much or youre just wide footed?

The total came out to $176 for me with shipping. They remove VAT when you enter your US address.
Not OP but mine came very loosely laced and the cage looked sloppy when I first tried em on. After tying them up a bit, it looked way more tidy.

I was at BAIT today. Forgot to ask about those. Are they releasing at all BAIT locations?

Stopped by today. They said FCFS but those buying the pack would get priority in the line over people only wanting the black pair. Opening at 11 unless the line is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom