ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_9820.PNG Got access to the bait EQT pack!

Yeah they sent emails, congrats to those who hit.

Wonder if they are going to announce more winners as it goes on

IMG_9826.PNG

They sent me a link saying I won the GITD eqts but they also had the pack in FCFS online fashion. Jumped on the link quick. This is the page you get sent to if anyone's wondering

Got the winning Bait email: two product links, one white, one pack. Have to login to see pack. Checked out 10.5US w/paypal and $8 standard shipping. Email came in 11:15cst/12:15est.

What the heck I'm gonna do with both?!?!

Got the winning Bait email: two product links, one white, one pack. Have to login to see pack. Checked out 10.5US w/paypal and $8 standard shipping. Email came in 11:15cst/12:15est.

What the heck I'm gonna do with both?!?!
Wait so you got two white pairs and the black pair then?

Wait so you got two white pairs and the black pair then?

Just bought Pack after login.
This is their email:

Congratulations on winning the raffle for the
BAIT x adidas Consortium EQT Support 93/16 R&D
Please follow the link below to purchase your shoes. Please note that your link is only good for one time use for the purchase of one pair of BAIT x adidas Consortium EQT Support 93/16 R&D in size 10.5 and will expire on Friday, August 25th, 2017 at 11:59 PM PST.

Limited quantities of the BAIT X adidas Consortium M.O.D. Cage EQT Support “R&D” Pack in size 10.5 is also available to you on a first-come, first-served basis.

The BAIT x adidas Consortium EQT Support Future is only available online with the purchase of the pack. They will not be available by themselves through our online raffle.

Be sure to log in before trying to access the link. If the link above is not working for you, try copying the whole link and pasting it to your web browser's address bar. If you are on a phone, try doing this on a computer. If you are having trouble logging into your BAITme.com account or adding the item to cart, try using another computer, or simply try again in 10-15 minutes. If you encounter any other problems, feel free to email us at support@baitme.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please note that, as stated on the raffle form, you are required to have a BAITme.com account in order to be eligible for this raffle. Therefore, if your account was created after you've received this email, you will not be able to checkout. Please contact us at support@baitme.com and we will try to accommodate your request.

We will start shipping out the shoes on Monday, August 28th, 2017. Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be processed. Once your order has been shipped, a tracking number will be uploaded on your BAITme.com account under My Orders. Due to the limited nature of the release, all sales are final.

Thanks again for the support, and please keep your eyes on BAIT for other exciting projects coming soon!

BAIT

"The BAIT x adidas Consortium EQT Support Future is only available online with the purchase of the pack. They will not be available by themselves through our online raffle."

If you live in Cali, the Bait pack comes out to $444 shipped because of taxes. I unfortunately had to pull the trigger since I don't have the time to go line up for this release. Not sure how I feel about the 93/16's. Need to see them in person before I decide what to do with them. They still look better than the Sneakerboy x Wish Pure boosts though.

Last edited:
"The BAIT x adidas Consortium EQT Support Future is only available online with the purchase of the pack. They will not be available by themselves through our online raffle."

If you live in a Cali, the Bait pack comes out to $444 shipped because of taxes. I unfortunately had to pull the trigger since I don't have the time to go line up for this release. Not sure how I feel about the 93/16's. Need to see them in person before I decide what to do with them. They still look better than the Sneakerboy x Wish Pure boosts though.

444 is nuts. I'm glad I didn't win

I'm wondering if buying the pack now was the right choice or should I have waited and tried my luck at the other consortium spots next weekend. So I wouldn't have to buy the pack to just get the Future's.

Back
Top Bottom