ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for those requesting cancellation, how long did yal wait to get confirmation of cancellation? my brother ordered the wrong size of NMD today =\

AMM needs to hurry up and ship my NMDS instead of restocking pairs every 10 seconds :lol:
Maybe they’re processing UBs first since they took payment first on UBs order and that was a few hours after my NMDs order. Also got shipping confirmation for the UBs.

Scheduled delivery: December 30th lol I hate that fedex smartpost. USPS priority like Kith offers to PR would be better even though they charge $22 for it.

for those requesting cancellation, how long did yal wait to get confirmation of cancellation? my brother ordered the wrong size of NMD today =\
I e-mailed them last night and they cancelled it today. Lucky to have gotten it in before they started fulfilling orders or else I would've been SOL. If he emails tonight he should be in good shape but since they're starting to ship he might not be, YMMV.

Still one of my favs :nthat:

fullsizeoutput_6b9.jpeg

Clean. I’m missing my pair now. Had to sell them because they ran big. Might have to reacquire eventually though.

Funny thing - to this day I don’t know how I managed to cop manually on SNS. That’s near impossible.

Clean. I’m missing my pair now. Had to sell them because they ran big. Might have to reacquire eventually though.

Funny thing - to this day I don’t know how I managed to cop manually on SNS. That’s near impossible.

def idk how i got through.. actually think i got a pmt err or the screen crashed or something like that and it ended up going through

Man checking the amm site and nmds are still available in my size. The restraint is strong still but man I want them :lol:

Another lowkey drop this year.. this UK version is soo good.. lame that the US drops have those lines in the toebox.. too bad these werent PK... you goofed adidas, you dun goofed.... clearly I'm going through my cops this year lol ..its been an unbelievable year of pickups

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_2611.JPG

Back
Top Bottom