ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah ebay, I thought there was something fishy about them so I just assumed B grades but jokes on me i guess

I like the CW but I’m sending mine back. The pattern was noticeably different on one of the shoes. Not near enough orange knit in one of them. I thought it was my OCD but it was the first thing out of my gf’s mouth lol. “Why are they so different looking?” :lol:

I agree that it could use a bit more orange to give it a pop but I think this cw hides the stripes pretty well, and since I was looking for a navy ub it's a nice addition to the beater rotation

^same lol. But obv fake.

Think the Boost midsole on reps now do actually feel good when you try the sneaker on. But who knows after several wears and tear into it.
One thing’s for sure, that energy returning property/tech is non existent on fakes lol.

going to finally breakout the kith response trail boosts for my trip to iceland this winter. still haven't found much feedback on how these perform in winter/wet conditions. anyone use these through last winter?

I wore these during a monsoon rain storm. Totally drench from foot to knee. The kicks are also drenched obviously. Socks got all wet too so while there is protection on being water resistant to a small extent they are not viable for cold / snowy conditions due to lack of insulation, water proofing and insulation / breathability. What you need is a pair with Goretex lining.

I agree that it could use a bit more orange to give it a pop but I think this cw hides the stripes pretty well, and since I was looking for a navy ub it's a nice addition to the beater rotation

If mine matched as good as yours do I’d have kept them. Literally no orange knit on one of the toebox. My 3.0 multis are a little off from each other too, but not enough to really tell. These were really off... I might grab another pair if I see them in store.

If mine matched as good as yours do I’d have kept them. Literally no orange knit on one of the toebox. My 3.0 multis are a little off from each other too, but not enough to really tell. These were really off... I might grab another pair if I see them in store.
I think someone mentioned earlier that they were at champs

did overkill just changed their shipper from DHL to FEDEX or what? used to be 30 euros shipped now it's 53 euros shipped. kinda pointless even after VAT removal..

edit: for those asking about AMM shipping, this is what i found on their page:
  • Please allow up to 5-7 business days for order processing and verification and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery.
looks like our orders may reach around the same time as the ww drop :rofl:

Last edited:
My same cc/address amm ub & nmd pairs are still not shipped. Ordereda Separate UB with different cc but same address. This pair is shipped.

Lol if shipping times within the US seems slow with AMM then imagine how it’s gonna be for us EU people who ordered.

DQy0oAwUIAAm325.jpg:large

Might have to pick these up

I got shipping confirmation for both my AMM pairs this morning, but they’re shipping from Social Status in North Carolina. I had no idea they were the same company.

Back
Top Bottom