ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

After getting hyped about finally finding the OG UB pair in my size and ordering this past Sunday,  got this message from Alton Sports UK this morning. By the way, I didn't get an email confirmation from the store when I placed the order so I actually had to call the UK to get them to check their emails and send a reply. 

Of course I'm not taking the blue when I can find those stateside for less than retail.

So back to square one. If anybody knows where I can find the OG core black/purple in a US12 please let me know. 
http://www.startfitness.co.uk/searc...as-ultra-boost-mens-running-shoes-b27171.html 

already 38% off and you can use AMAZING10 for another 10% off. 

edit: damn sorry mate its gone already

Last edited:
those creams are cool.. a nice cw... I wonder if the ST is going to replace the ESM boost ?

speaking of creme colored shoes...i have my eyes on these .. hopefully they hit the disco

When the "rainbows" were coming back out, I posted a link to Rainbow sandals lol... got hit with the ban hammer

very sensitive group over there
jeez... i saw those in my social media feeds .. looks like EB still has a fsr.. glad people are copping 

LOLL i remember them sandals...

Let's all pray ye don't wear these
Inevitable, IMO - adds to the pressure to cop early. Yes you'll be able to cop, but if he wears them soon then that cop might not happen for a year like the White UBs. Glad I already have my pair locked.

Anyway, there should be a solid number of places dropping tonight/tmrw.

LOLL i remember them sandals...
nthat.gif

people wanted rainbows! haha

Back
Top Bottom