ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I got 3M size 11 and Metallic Sliver 11 and Creme 11 for sale. I'm over adidas the quality sucks. I call corporate and they blew me off. Back to Nike I go...
lololol you're crying over a couple glue stains? Nike/Jordan Brand has much worse quality control in my opinion. Those are probably your only 3 ultra boosts that you haven't even worn and were just planning on reselling them anyway

I don't know if I've ever had a shoe without some flaw. You won't find perfection at NIKE for sure.
#FACTS

You can barely even tell what he is talking about anyways 
laugh.gif

Seller on FB cannot provide receipts for any pairs though. Are these legit? 

Says it comes with this form:
Everyone on the Adidas ultra boost worldwide Facebook group who bought from him were pretty much satisfied... 

Last edited:
Lmao if you pay attention to "the details" maybe you shouldn't be buying massively produced shoes. You get glue showing even on margielas and rick Owens. Make your own damn shoes if it's that easy.
Smh at this "sneakerhead" culture

Nike quality control is no better
Nike quality control compared to Adidas is a joke. I've not heard any complaints about the quality of Ultras so far other than the most recent 'stains/marks on the creams' hopefully thats a one off but overall Adidas have far tighter QC than Nike.

Everyone on the Adidas ultra boost worldwide Facebook group who bought from him were pretty much satisfied... 
True that...... Just dropped $350AUD shipped. Gotta wait a few days as my size is currently not available but hopefully this guy pulls through.... Burgs would look pretty good next to my Olives 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom