ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No clue my friend was telling me about it while were were playing fortnite a couple hours ago and how adidas patched it. He said he knew someone who dropped 6k worth of ultraboost to resell for retail...

lol i'm legit curious how this will work out for him..... most general release UBs MAYBE sell for 130-140 on stockx? people aren't willing to pay retail on sites, so how would he move his stock, and make money over the fees. $180 retail , but noone does retail bids on stockx , so lets be conservative here.... maybe a 140 bid on a GR (i've sold a trace cargo for a friend on stockx for 140$) which is 123$ payout. that's about 30$ per shoe i guess, if 90$+tax. $6000/180$ = 33 shoes or so. So 33*30 , is about 1000$. I guess it's better than nothing lol.

Just curious here or if he'll sell at retail to a consignment or something that will pay out higher than stockx/goat

D34709AB-EEDC-4215-B8E8-166A2ABA2EDB.jpeg
15B37062-6267-4EEE-9512-E4BBF4496B05.jpeg

lol i'm legit curious how this will work out for him..... most general release UBs MAYBE sell for 130-140 on stockx? people aren't willing to pay retail on sites, so how would he move his stock, and make money over the fees. $180 retail , but noone does retail bids on stockx , so lets be conservative here.... maybe a 140 bid on a GR (i've sold a trace cargo for a friend on stockx for 140$) which is 123$ payout. that's about 30$ per shoe i guess, if 90$+tax. $6000/180$ = 33 shoes or so. So 33*30 , is about 1000$. I guess it's better than nothing lol.

Just curious here or if he'll sell at retail to a consignment or something that will pay out higher than stockx/goat
Local meet ups man. You're thinking too hard. He can get people to buy them for near retail because it won't include tax. Even if it's sold for a little under retail. I'm sure dude will find someone to buy for around 140. $40*~60 pairs is still a come up but just mad work.

Last edited:
Local meet ups man. You're thinking too hard. He can get people to buy them for near retail because it won't include tax. Even if it's sold for a little under retail. I'm sure dude will find someone to buy for around 140. $40*~60 pairs is still a come up but just mad work.

Too much work for minimum gain, better get a 9 to 5

Undft ub isnt too bad with 1.0 knit. Gonna need a pair. Hope it is easy like the past few ub collabs.

I would've bought the cheapest and biggest packs of Adidas socks to sell at the fleat market if the margin was decent enough. With the current wave of UB's you have to worry about whether the model is in and the sizes.

I would've bought the cheapest and biggest packs of Adidas socks to sell at the fleat market if the margin was decent enough. With the current wave of UB's you have to worry about whether the model is in and the sizes.
Yeah word. Maybe he owns a consignment shop LOL. Im not sure if he bought just UBs tho. Probably got a bunch of random boost. I didn't ask for specifics from my friend.

Yeah word. Maybe he owns a consignment shop LOL. Im not sure if he bought just UBs tho. Probably got a bunch of random boost. I didn't ask for specifics from my friend.
Not every flip has to be for at least 100% profit, I used to have that mentality when I was younger. If you can afford to sit on it and there is little to no risk, then it's fine.

Fam, what are we thinking demand vs supply for the Undftds next Saturday? Easy or hard cop? I will be hopping on a plane early morning that day so I want to plan ahead in case it'll be tough.

I would be shocked if ADC actually ships $6k of UBs to one buyer who purchased them using a 50% off jig that they fixed before this thread even knew about it. In fact, if the dude used some code trick to get a $3k discount, there may be a case for felony fraud against him.

$3k is quite a bit different from signing up an extra gmail acct for a 15% code, and I'm sure someone at ADC is going to flag that account.

Last edited:
They look pretty decent here:

Wow didn't know there was a video on those, crazy lol, thank you so much!

don't know about that Angelous method but i've heard some chipping and flaking on it over time..

did my homework and i've had great results with Dark Knight soledye.. you just have to work that acetone through the protective coating and remove it so your dye has a good porous surface to adhere to.. been almost 2yrs now and still no chipping, flaking or fading..

IMG_3613.jpg

What are those.. look like flippers. Foot over the footbed. Socks. No hate, just not for me.

Back
Top Bottom