ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would be shocked if ADC actually ships $6k of UBs to one buyer who purchased them using a 50% off jig that they fixed before this thread even knew aout it. In fact, if the dude used some code trick to get a $3k discount, there may be a case for felony fraud against him.

$3k is quite a bit different from signing uo an extra gmail acct for a 15% code, and I'm sure someone at ADC is going to flag that account.

But adidas would want the sale no? Let's say this really is true (afterall talk is cheap and it's all hearsay and exaggeration can worm in..) then 6K worth of kicks is seriously no joke. You'll need a more than a mere standard delivery van for that...would be ridiculous sight to hold.

What are those.. look like flippers. Foot over the footbed. Socks. No hate, just not for me.

I think it's he sized it down for the snug look. He can wear full length socks or lessen the impact by wearing some track pants for instance.

My friend bought about 1.2k worth of stuff (clothing and shoes) on the last 40% off glitch ADC had. Everything shipped.

Who knows if the guy bought all 6k worth of stuff to one address. Could've done it to multiple addresses.

My friend bought about 1.2k worth of stuff (clothing and shoes) on the last 40% off glitch ADC had. Everything shipped.

Who knows if the guy bought all 6k worth of stuff to one address. Could've done it to multiple addresses.

There's some debate over whether that 40% was actually a "glitch," though, as it's happened a couple of times and lasted for a few hours each time. And that was the NCAA partner discount (which I actually have all the time due to working at an Adidas school) applying to all orders. A lot of people, myself included, feel it was actually ADC basically running an end of season 'silent' flash sale to try to clear out stock.

What the NTer posted about today was his buddy saying he personally figured out a way to somehow get 50% off, and ADC apparently put the kibosh on it so quickly even the well-informed peeps of NT were never even hip to it. Now, if this actually happened, it sounds like he either jigged a promo code situation or basically hacked their inventory or payment system. In other words he had to actively affect the price. The other 40% discounts were passive -simply by putting stuff in your cart and checking out you received the discount.

I would be shocked if ADC actually ships $6k of UBs to one buyer who purchased them using a 50% off jig that they fixed before this thread even knew about it. In fact, if the dude used some code trick to get a $3k discount, there may be a case for felony fraud against him.

The legal fees wouldn’t be worth pressing charges tbqh. Adidas has bigger fish to fry, especially since they can easily just simply cancel the order.

don't know about that Angelous method but i've heard some chipping and flaking on it over time..

did my homework and i've had great results with Dark Knight soledye.. you just have to work that acetone through the protective coating and remove it so your dye has a good porous surface to adhere to.. been almost 2yrs now and still no chipping, flaking or fading..

IMG_3613.jpg
Is the dark knight soledye a darker black than the one in the YouTube video? What exactly do you need aside from the dark knight dye and acetone, might wanna go that route now, thanks for the tip.

So like im gonna check my inbox and u gon bless us w da 40% NCAA code right?

lol bet dude would get in mad trouble if he did...if not, me too thx. :emoji_eyes:

:lol: Nah, no code involved. We have to get special account access directly from Adi. Think of it like a Swoosh acct at Nike. Works on just about everything except Yeezys from what I've found. Worked on the Hu Holi NMDs, even, but I wasn't able to check out due to ADC's poop website :smh:

Still, I've saved a small fortune, but now I refuse to buy anything from the 3 stripes unless it's off ADC, so i have to wait until stuff drops on the site and pray the payment process doesn't crap the bed like usual.

I want those for $120 or less

Thats the employee price. 50% off box. They also had the core blacks (which I have), and the all whites (nondyed) the latter two would cost $110/ea. ($220 is box). Regular UBs come in at $90/ea. Easy pick ups, problem is I have too many and can’t rotate them all in.

The ATRs are a model I personally like and get plenty of wear out of.

Back
Top Bottom