ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody know where I can get the Mocha 4.0 in Women’s sizes for under retail? Trying to cop a pair for the girl and am striking out

It's been hanging at the SNS logo for me when I get to payment. Payment portal doesn't seem to want to launch. Gonna try it later.
FYI, In case anyone still having issues with SNS raffle for the Undefeated UB it's either working now or only works if shipping and billing are the same address. I had been trying all day using different addresses and when I tried leaving both the same it got past the loop and onto payment options.

6eMpZVEeHp96q2BfFgTZ5JFze7sL0edavUopqOuPepk.jpg

Any word on these?

IMG_8042.JPG

IMG_8042.JPG

Finally received my pair of the Size? I-5923 exclusives. The upper is actually made of a different material. Not sure if it's primeknit or mesh but it definitely feels more structured compared to my 70s pair. Less flimsy and thicker. Other than that the rest are the same materials I think.

My only disappointment is not receiving those Hawaii Thunderstorm which I see others receiving on reddit. Maybe those who bought in-store get them but I was low key hoping it would be included.

Still happy I copped though. My 3rd pair after the 70s & London exclusives. Sold off the Nbhd pair. Becoming a collection already.

What's the difference between the ones you have and the ones on reddit? I couldn't find them on reddit lol.

Just got the W email from Naked for the Undefeated UB.

Anyone ever win their “First Come First Served” raffle before? It sounds like my pair is secured, but not really secured lol.

not secured but just make sure you are ready to checkout when the time starts :nerd:

Just got the W email from Naked for the Undefeated UB.

Anyone ever win their “First Come First Served” raffle before? It sounds like my pair is secured, but not really secured lol.

It just means you’re competing with a smaller number of people but it’s still FCFS for those who have access.

Back
Top Bottom