ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dang, wish I knew to enter the naked raffle. always forget about them and no one ever mentions it :lol:

dang, wish I knew to enter the naked raffle. always forget about them and no one ever mentions it :lol:

Same. I'm in BNTL mode for the UNDFTD since I'm a sucker for 1.0, so I've been scrambling to find any more raffles I can join. So far only the usual suspects SNS and FD. END ain't got my size and they mark up the prices :sick:

I'd imagine in part it's because they don't go higher than a certain size at Naked though, right? (their W size guide is only listing up to a USM 8.5)

alexander-wang-adidas-bball-soccer-black-green-aq1232-1.jpg

These are decent

It's already Thursday afternoon and UNDFTD still hasn't posted any release information on their IG :stoneface:

I wish they would post something already. I just dont want fcfs. They already have Off White raffle winners lining up in the morning before they open.

Wonder what fit is gonna be like on undftd ub. The biggest size sns had on the raffle was 12.5 and a 13 is generally tight on me in 1.0.

I wish they would post something already. I just dont want fcfs. They already have Off White raffle winners lining up in the morning before they open.

They will do FCFS online like every other release

Not sure about in store but it’s possible they have certain locations doing the VMs then others with the UBs

I have a feeling that UNDFTD is going to delay their release until next weekend since they have had zero promotion thus far and with all the other releases this weekend. It would be odd though since Euro shops would be releasing them a week before their own release.

I have a feeling that UNDFTD is going to delay their release until next weekend since they have had zero promotion thus far and with all the other releases this weekend. It would be odd though since Euro shops would be releasing them a week before their own release.
UNDFTD is always suspiciously quiet
I expect an announcement tomorrow

^ still a farcry from the consortium EQT release.

I wonder is it because they make up for the lack of design inspiration by releasing 3 models at once heh.

undefeated-adidas-eqt-support-adv-1.jpg

Guys.. for those purchasing climas from footsites.... You can get them for $164 after ebates 13% cashback on nearly all footsites starting now and running until midnight tomorrow for Friday the 13th plus if you are new to ebates you'll get an additional $10 cashback on your first purchase over $25..

ebates (referral for those who need it)

The maths on how to get them for $164+tax
Spend $25 get $10 cash back plust 13% cashback from the Climas @ $200... 13% of that is $26 plus $10 (sign up bonus).. so $36 off 200 is $164

Guys.. for those purchasing climas from footsites.... You can get them for $164 after ebates 13% cashback on nearly all footsites starting now and running until midnight tomorrow for Friday the 13th plus if you are new to ebates you'll get an additional $10 cashback on your first purchase over $25..

ebates (referral for those who need it)

The maths on how to get them for $164+tax
Spend $25 get $10 cash back plust 13% cashback from the Climas @ $200... 13% of that is $26 plus $10 (sign up bonus).. so $36 off 200 is $164
what signup bonus?

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on purchase of gift cards, Nike Air Foamposite, Nike Air Force, Nike Flyknit, Nike Kyrie, Nike Air Max, Lunarglide 6, Air Max Uptempo, Air More Uptempo, Jordan, Kobe, Durant, Lebron, Under Armour Curry, Adidas Ultra Boost, Adidas Originals NMD Runner, Adidas Crazylight Boost, Adidas Harden Vol. 1, Puma Fenty, and Yeezy shoe releases.

Back
Top Bottom