ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder where this damn Jan 8th date came from. Was glued to my phone yesterday for no reason. Now I'm gonna miss the drop for sure when it happens lol

Did we end up making it? Was it done on facebook or somewhere else?
It's a secret. 
roll.gif

I wasn't cool enough to join.

All in for black on black UB!

Damn stiil need Cream UB.

Just placed an order for the Solar Yellow UB for $119 shipped at sweatshop.

Currently at OG, Solar Red, Triple White, 3M, Core Black and Solar Yellow.

Just converted 2 more people to UB, one got the core black and the other got the solar yellow. haha

I'm all in for triple Blk UB. Pretty confident that we will be seeing a triple Blk UB this year since they're now incorporating colored boost.

If I win the Powerball, I'm buying the Burg, Olive and Creams for resell. And burgs and creams for yall thirstys :lol: YESSIRRRR

Last edited:
If I win the Powerball, I'm buying the Burg, Olive and Creams for resell. And I'll give out burgs and creams for yall thirstys :lol: YESSIRRRR

shoot, if i win powerball, i plan on rarely ever needing to wear shoes!! WOUld live somewhere tropical and wear sandals everyday and never live somewhere that drops below 70 degrees.

If I win the Powerball, I'm buying the Burg, Olive and Creams for resell. And burgs and creams for yall thirstys :lol: YESSIRRRR
If I win the powerball I will give everyone every colorway. Maybe that could get me in the Secret society group. [emoji]9786[/emoji]

Last edited:
Miss my OGs being this fresh. Wish adidas would bring em back with the conti soles.

Same here! My OG's are beat to death...like DEAD. I wish i could walk in and buy an OG pair like how i did when I got my first UB. =(

Back
Top Bottom