ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dudes are really getting creative with these uncaged UBs LOL
eek.gif

How? I have 3 pairs of the creams. Salty? Far from it breh breh. :smile:

Because you're still whining about someone calling you out on your dumb *** post saying 100 over retail ain't nothing to you. You sound like a moron.

Tried on a sample pair of ultra boost ST's at work today.  The boost is kind of negated by the support it has.  They do fit a bit looser than than traditional UB's because it has a normal tongue.  I do like the support though because it doesn't feel as mushy.

Random comment:
I think UB laces are my favorite of any other shoe I own. Width, thickness, shape are all good, but just a smidge too long.

Hey NT fam, know any LA boutiques that I can visit this next week when I visit for a possible drop of the creams? Thanks in advance.  

Last edited:
most id pay for creams is 250 thats only 50 dollars on top if you think about tax and shipping + taking an L in the first place
ive never paid resale in my life tho so dont listen to me :lol:

wore silvers today and had to go down a steep driveway when it rained about 10 minutes prior. Almost died. If not for pure athleticism, i would have done a Mike Tyson.

spinal? :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone happen to have a lead on whites or wools (10) that will ship to Aus for a halfway reasonable price been lurking a few weeks and am slowly losing hope :wink:. Have some black/red ST on the way ill take some on foot shots when the arrive for everyone as I haven't seen on foot shots posted anywhere.  

I do not know if yourshoes.gr is legit or not but they have a size 10 (44) of the OG Pair for $217 shipped to the US if anyone is interested.

I didn't post link because I am unsure if they are legit but its easily searchable.

They're selling Yeezy 350s for 125 euros, I'd stay away

Back
Top Bottom