ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
looks like Adidas finally has a million in production 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Adidas won't do anything. Don't let that threat scare you. It'll costs more money and time to bring you to court than what they could actually collect. Scare tactics.

you can't be serious? you were scared to post the pics? lmaoooooo

post them everywhere who cares 

Well, a former coworker (and former worker at adidas) of mine cares, who's being sued by adidas right now. Don't know how they handle it in the States or elsewhere, but I don't want to get the guy providing me info or myself into trouble.

If I know something, I'll write about it like I did with the uncaged UBs or adidas Bounce, but that's it.

Last edited:

you can't be serious? you were scared to post the pics? lmaoooooo

post them everywhere who cares 
Well, a former coworker (and former worker at adidas) of mine cares, who's being sued by adidas right now. Don't know how they handle it in the States or elsewhere, but I don't want to get the guy providing me info or myself into trouble.

If I know something, I'll write about it like I did with the uncaged UBs or adidas Bounce, but that's it.
Being a (former) employee vs. a random sneaker blogger are two totally different things though. As an employee he likely signed an NDA and if he violated the NDA enough to piss them off of course they'll sue.

None of us signed adidas NDAs. If we find a pic of their shoes on the internet and repost it there's nothing they can do about that.

Being a (former) employee vs. a random sneaker blogger are two totally different things though. As an employee he likely signed an NDA and if he violated the NDA enough to piss them off of course they'll sue.

None of us signed adidas NDAs. If we find a pic of their shoes on the internet and repost it there's nothing they can do about that.

Of course, and if I find some pics from other sources I'll be glad to post them. Different situation. :smile:

If we find a pic of their shoes on the internet and repost it there's nothing they can do about that.
That's not really true; they can definitely do something, but it's unlikely given the small importance vs. scope of leak. You can probably rest easy, unless you're the source.

Any news on the ammended release dates for the SNS & Highsnobietys. Thats all I'm waiting on right now.... & the WoodWoods but they're be later this year.

Just got my first pair of UB and immediately cut off the cages. Waiting on my rope laces to come in the mail. Will most likely do the same to my 3m pair coming in. For anyone interested in uncaging, it's very easy. I never do custom work and I was able to do this in 30-45 mins (kinda went ham after I was comfortable doing one side).

View media item 1866498

Just got my first pair of UB and immediately cut off the cages. Waiting on my rope laces to come in the mail. Will most likely do the same to my 3m pair coming in. For anyone interested in uncaging, it's very easy. I never do custom work and I was able to do this in 30-45 mins (kinda went ham after I was comfortable doing one side).
Clean job. The most time consuming part for me was figuring out to lace the stupid things lol

Clean job. The most time consuming part for me was figuring out to lace the stupid things lol
Thanks. Lacing took me quite some time, luckily I had my friends 350s to compare. Hoping that the slightly longer rope laces will be better 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom