ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very surprised at how terrible adidas decided to make the official uncaged UBs look. Figured they'd go a similar route to the HB collab but these sweater looking things are even worse than I imagined.

That's savage dude... I'm from Canada too (but work in NY) and my boy's had his eye on some ultra boosts for a minute but can't pull the trigger cause of the insane exchange rate right now... Whenever I used my american credit card when I was back for the holidays it was like a 40-50% discount on anything haha.

If you live in Vancouver and are willing to make the drive, there's a shipping/receiving place literally right across the peace portal border crossing called hagens of blaine that'll recieve the package for you. Would save you a ton of money on shipping and import taxes even after the gas it takes to get down there

I'm lucky I have a family member in the states, I usually ship it to them. Canada doesn't get much and if we do it's such a limited amount.

That's savage dude... I'm from Canada too (but work in NY) and my boy's had his eye on some ultra boosts for a minute but can't pull the trigger cause of the insane exchange rate right now... Whenever I used my american credit card when I was back for the holidays it was like a 40-50% discount on anything haha.

If you live in Vancouver and are willing to make the drive, there's a shipping/receiving place literally right across the peace portal border crossing called hagens of blaine that'll recieve the package for you. Would save you a ton of money on shipping and import taxes even after the gas it takes to get down there
Exactly what I do. Drive down to Pt Roberts.. those border guards don't care if you have less than a few hundred USD worth of goods. Still pricey af with the dollar but it's better than nothing :frown:

Exactly what I do. Drive down to Pt Roberts.. those border guards don't care if you have less than a few hundred USD worth of goods. Still pricey af with the dollar but it's better than nothing :frown:

Exactly.

Kids scoop up full-size runs on release day and flip it on the local FB marketplace.

SMH.

That's weird. I went through PayPal, and hit submit order but nothing happened. I thought I didn't hit it or something, so I pressed it again :lol:
Came back to the submit order screen saying that an error occurred with my payment method or something. :stoneface:
At the same time though, I received the email from PayPal that I submitted an order to ADC, and I received an email from ADC that they received my order submit, and I had an order processing with them and the method was in fact with PayPal.

I should be good since I received both emails right? 

i think so, i called adidas and they said my orders in fact did not go through. since you got confirmation you should be good

So I tried on my White UB and 3M UB (both 11.5), for my wide foot bredren I highly suggest .5 size up in these. I wear an 11 in Jordans, Saucony, Dunk Lows and 11.5 in Asics and Dunk Highs. I could already tell if I went TTS the White UB would be unwearable. The White UB are a lot snugger than the 3M but I do have a little bit of room in the toe. Will these eventually stretch a little? I thought I was about to make some Uncaged White UB customs when I tried putting them on.
I also found my White UB to be more snug than my Core Blacks.  I maybe could have stayed 10.5 with the Core Black and let it stretch, but definitely not the White.  

I wear 10.5 normally but had to go .5 size up to 11 for the UBs, it was just too painfully snug for my feet.  At .5 up there is a little more extra room at the end of the shoe than I'm used to (maybe a whole thumb width), but the shoe is still snug so it's hard to even notice that extra space when actually wearing the shoe.  UBs in general seem to be a little longer than my other sneakers. 

Exactly.

Kids scoop up full-size runs on release day and flip it on the local FB marketplace.

SMH.
Rough man. Is there anywhere in Van that stocks UBs in-store? Only places I can think of are Haven, Corner Store, and the adidas on Granville? Didn't get a chance to check when I was in town.

BTW your avatar = 
roll.gif

Exactly.

SMH.
Rough man. Is there anywhere in Van that stocks UBs in-store? Only places I can think of are Haven, Corner Store, and the adidas on Granville? Didn't get a chance to check when I was in town.

BTW your avatar = 
roll.gif
Isn't Livestock in Vancouver? I know they stock UBs online from time to time...

BTW your avatar = :rofl:

Haha. True story!

Apparently local Sportchek locations get random drops too. Running Room stores in town got them also.

None of those stores get much, and with the ultra boost craze it's going to be vary hard to cop popular colours

It doesn't help that the stores sell entire size runs to a single person obviously looking to resell.

No F's given whatsoever. Just to move stock, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom