ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Interesting.. ordered two separate packages from adidas

one came with a receipt printed and a $30 off coupon... the other came with neither ...

adidas and their rookie mistakes.. thx for the code doe! 
No reason for the coupon? Does it at least work on UB? lol

Interesting.. ordered two separate packages from adidas

one came with a receipt printed and a $30 off coupon... the other came with neither ...

adidas and their rookie mistakes.. thx for the code doe! 
MAN I keep hearing about these mysterious $30 coupons being randomly included in packages. C'mon adidas, hook it up already.

For those that uncage.

The end result is not bad

I like how he said he dyed the primeknit and it stayed soft.

Anyone notice FTL's site has OGs "in stores" for most of the sizes? Wonder if some brick and mortars actually got a restock? Or maybe they're just onsie, twosies... 

http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:236754/sku:27171/adidas-ultra-boost-mens/black/purple/?cm=
It's been that way for months now. Think they got a restock a while back.
Kinda odd. I usually only PM size 10 and they never show up. I when navigated normally over the past month, the OGs never popped for me. But if you've seen them, apparently they've been there.

For those that uncage.

The end result is not bad

I like how he said he dyed the primeknit and it stayed soft.

Look like prestos with that lacing style.

My main issue with the painted black boost sole is that it almost always looks so shiny and wet. That first uncaged pair that showed up by C2 Customs was one of the only pairs I've seen where he managed to make it look clean and matte.

I have the same issue. The wet-looking painted boost. Like the matte with the knit way more.

My main issue with the painted black boost sole is that it almost always looks so shiny and wet. That first uncaged pair that showed up by C2 Customs was one of the only pairs I've seen where he managed to make it look clean and matte.
Matte black gives it a clean professional look.

Dying the core blacks all black with matte black soles is a winner.

I wish a random chalk restock happened right now.

Me too. I got my size 12 whites today and they're too snug. Just want the creams already/instead.

Btw, the LTD never came in 12.5's right? Only the whites and blacks do?

any cleaning tips on triple whites? 
nerd.gif

Me too. I got my size 12 whites today and they're too snug. Just want the creams already/instead.

Btw, the LTD never came in 12.5's right? Only the whites and blacks do?

Not sure, but hopefully someone here can help you out man. Hope you find an answer.

Matte black gives it a clean professional look.

Dying the core blacks all black with matte black soles is a winner.
I'm curious what paint/dye c2customs used on those cause I've never seen another pair that got it quite right. I'd definitely consider blacking out my beat up core blacks if I had an idea how to get that same effect on the boost.

Has anyone had any experience RUNNING with the ST's?  I have noticed the heel cup on the ST's are nothing like the standard UB.  They do not "lock" your heel in place to allow for a more free movement.  I am having trouble with a lot of heel slipping.  Anyone else encountering anything similar? 

Has anyone had any experience RUNNING with the ST's?  I have noticed the heel cup on the ST's are nothing like the standard UB.  They do not "lock" your heel in place to allow for a more free movement.  I am having trouble with a lot of heel slipping.  Anyone else encountering anything similar? 
They seem designed to be laced up pretty tightly. How are you lacing them?

They seem designed to be laced up pretty tightly. How are you lacing them?
yeah. I pulled them way too tight for a minute and tried to walk around.  still had a lot of slippage.  the odd thing is the length seems perfect . very small toe gap in front. very. 

just for the fun of it,  I threw one ST on and one standard UB on.  comparably the heel cup on the ST for all intensive purposes is useless. 

Last edited:

washing machine method (remove insoles and laces, gentle cycle)

double or triple up works too.
i have doubled, but trying to keep them on ice longer lol. boost will be safe in the machine? cold gentle cycle of course

Back
Top Bottom