ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i just use whatever dergent i have...  tide or gain or whatever... something thats color safe ....

toss them in a pillow case, remove laces and insoles.. air dry

Is the washer method better than using sneaker cleaners like Jason markk?

Yes. Jason Markk doesn't work very well with primeknit, it's intended for shoes that have a more solid surface area, dirt just ends up getting rubbed in & spread around using it on the UBs.

If you have some really stubborn stains it couldn't hurt to pretreat it with a cleaner like Jason Mark or something much more simple and cheap like a tide pen or Shout (which I use).

Put them in a laundry bag (or a pillowcase) and run them on a short gentle cold cycle. Then air dry.

A better method for cleaning white ultra boosts does not exist.

i have doubled, but trying to keep them on ice longer lol. boost will be safe in the machine? cold gentle cycle of course
I don't own whites because of this very hassle, but this seems to be the method NT members use with great results.

Some people put them in a pillow case or garment bag too.

Late on the follow up.  Seems like other members  chimed in.

Last edited:
I kept laces in, no pillow case. Came out fine

Can clean the sole with a tooth brush and hand soap

Leaving the laces and won't necessarily be an issue every time but there is a good chance that the laces will get ruined in the process, seen it happen several times & adidas doesn't send out replacement UB laces.

If your laces are dirty too it's super easy to just wash them separately with soap and water.

And yes I highly recommend the toothbrush and soap method in addition to washing machine when necessary
Are you apart of the Adidas Boost Illuminati FB group?

I wonder what's going on over there?

I thought about trying to join, but I am good on boost right now.

My next pickup will be NMDs and I might try for those WoodWood Boost.

I'm still waiting to hear back from that guy on burgundy, but I'm not holding my breath.

Are you apart of the Adidas Boost Illuminati FB group?

I wonder what's going on over there?

I thought about trying to join, but I am good on boost right now.

My next pickup will be NMDs and I might try for those WoodWood Boost.

I'm still waiting to hear back from that guy on burgundy, but I'm not holding my breath.
f that group. It's useless.

I regret passing on the OG NMDs, but I can live without them.

Heard that guy in HK with the burgundies are legit tho.

The size 12 3m just isn't gonna work. Going to send them back to Luke's
If anyone sees a 12.5 for sale can you shoot me a pm. It'd be greatly appreciated

f that group. It's useless.

I regret passing on the OG NMDs, but I can live without them.

Heard that guy in HK with the burgundies are legit tho.

I saw yesterday and thought it would work with the burgundies.
View media item 1866886
It was reversible, but I like how the liner matches the orange hits on the burgundy wools.

That color is burgundy too. I might go back and get it just in case.

Last edited:
I swear, the same crap gets asked about the white UBs over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Here is what you freaking do.

Step 1: Unlace your damn UBs and put the laces in some sort of mesh bag

Step 2: Put laundry detergent in your washer, you know, the stuff you use to clean your clothes

Step 3: Run a cold wash cycle (you may also wash with other white clothes as well if you wish)

Step 4: Air dry your shoes - should not take more than a day

Step 5: Lace your shoes

Step 6: Quit being such crybabies about a damn pair of shoes

Extra step: Toothbrush and soap or detergent and agitate before washing

IS IT SO DAMN HARD YOU DAMN COWARDS?

Hey everyone... So I'm trying to find my girl a size 6.5 Ultra boost in women's either in all black or wool grey. Anyone willing to hook up on price? It would mean a lot. Thank you!!!!

smile.gif
Got my 3Ms from Holabird because of your post about a week ago. Thanks. Check you PMs.

I swear, the same crap gets asked about the white UBs over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Step 2: Put laundry detergent in your washer, you know, the stuff you use to clean your clothes
Step 3: Run a cold wash cycle (you may also wash with other white clothes as well if you wish)

just scroll on by the repetitive questions. You're taking up too much time posting this for them.

just scroll on by the repetitive questions. You're taking up too much time posting this for them.
Why isn't the sizing details and washing methods along with other repeated questions

stickied on the first page?  Like a fact sheet.

You can have it in the thread title and people will still ask the same questions. You either repeat yourself to help them or you ignore them. 

Last edited:

COLD wash is key...

hot was will "bake" in stains.... this is also clutch for keeping your white shirts crispy and whiter longer!!!  

Back
Top Bottom