ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Um..clearly it was a restock with the chalks today, sizes were available. Not sure if comprehending skills is lacking? but its pretty clear. Stuck out or NOT, it was a restock on the website 

3M was restocked yesterday and sizes helded up for a while...so dont get sour if u keep slacking and expect handouts. 
- I didn't try for Chalks today, but people literally struck within 60 seconds of the link being posted. 

- I posted that I was at those links the past couple days within minutes of posting and the size was either gone or you go to checkout and can't

- Never said I was slacking and I don't recall asking anyone for a handout. I post about ME trying to get them the next go around, so perhaps YOUR comprehending skills are lacking.

I watched you in that ridiculous debate this morning so I am not even doing that dance with you. You can reply like I am sure you will, but it will fall on deaf ears.

- I didn't try for Chalks today, but people literally struck within 60 seconds of the link being posted. 

- I posted that I was at those links the past couple days within minutes of posting and the size was either gone or you go to checkout and can't

- Never said I was slacking and I don't recall asking anyone for a handout. I post about ME trying to get them the next go around, so perhaps YOUR comprehending skills are lacking.

I watched you in that ridiculous debate this morning so I am not even doing that dance with you. You can reply like I am sure you will, but it will fall on deaf ears.
What debate? I made one comment about someone referring ONLY Asians populated Asia and there is a vendetta out for me? LMAO...where was the debate?

Then some dude try to give me fashion tips and yet I am the bad guy for it...Clearly u got something againest me and i can give 2 fkssss..so hop off and enjoy missing out the 3Ms for the 100th TIME!...

Last edited:

Um..clearly it was a restock with the chalks today, sizes were available. Not sure if comprehending skills is lacking? but its pretty clear. Stuck out or NOT, it was a restock on the website 

3M was restocked yesterday and sizes helded up for a while...so dont get sour if u keep slacking and expect handouts. 
"are" lacking not "is" .... and pretty sure comprehension is the proper use of the word here. just saying, if you're going to call someone out on something like that at least be on point yourself 
laugh.gif

Just scooped up the blue CW of the Palace Pro Boosts for 88Eur shipped to Japan. Been looking for those for a minute in my size.

Hmm 3M's.. Those just pop up on Amazon? First time seen them linked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom