ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should I return my flyknit racers and buy another pair of ultra boosts? I love my all white pair so much.

Should I return my flyknit racers and buy another pair of ultra boosts? I love my all white pair so much.
I have the oreo v1's coming in the mail --- def gonna send those shi*s back and keep the cream's I grabbed today

$30 more for thicker primeknit and full length Boost is a no brainer. Use the flyknits as house slippers lol.

I copped 2 Oreo 2s when they dropped. Week later caught the initial white pre-order. Racers are still unworn, in box. What's resale looking like these days on Racers? LOL. 

I have a ton of flyknit but haven't touched them since I got my UBs...

On another note, I'm trying to have some self control and not cop every cw that comes out, but this custom OG looks pretty sexy

View media item 1868238

I regret selling both my flyknit trainers, OG black/white and Volts. Love the slim silhouette of the flyknits but UBs are a million times more comfortable.

I copped 2 Oreo 2s when they dropped. Week later caught the initial white pre-order. Racers are still unworn, in box. What's resale looking like these days on Racers? LOL. 

Oreo 2's? Dont bother, just return them and get the money back. They are still sitting everywhere.

Whats everyones fascination with the 3M pairs? Is it just cause of the 3M?

only have 2 pairs of flyknit trainers - blue glows and volt - but i'm eagerly waiting for my first pair of UBs to arrive!

Back
Top Bottom