ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I regret selling both my flyknit trainers, OG black/white and Volts. Love the slim silhouette of the flyknits but UBs are a million times more comfortable.
ACUTALLY ... this got me thinking.

Would you say it's a fair trade for OG volt flyknit trainers to OG ultra boost black/purp cw ?!

Of course there's no shipping to Canada from amazon US.  Didn't have my size so I didn't take that much of an L this time lol

I regret selling both my flyknit trainers, OG black/white and Volts. Love the slim silhouette of the flyknits but UBs are a million times more comfortable.
ACUTALLY ... this got me thinking.

Would you say it's a fair trade for OG volt flyknit trainers to OG ultra boost black/purp cw ?!
keep dem OG volts man 
nthat.gif

edit: thanks to the guy who posted the amazon link too, finally gave in and copped an 8. repped 

Last edited:
Oreo 2's? Dont bother, just return them and get the money back. They are still sitting everywhere.

Whats everyones fascination with the 3M pairs? Is it just cause of the 3M?
Yeah, I figured. 

And personally, I just wanted a primarily black Ultra Boost with Continental soles as beaters. My whites wore down fast and wasn't trying to pay retail for that to happen again. Plus the 3M adds a cool touch.

I feel like OG Volts are worth more.
For sure man. But I love the UBs so much.

I can tell you durability wise, OG volt trainers > OG UBs

no way. volt trainers long gone by now
Yes fam. But I got multiples.
Hit me up homie.. What size are you?
Haha well I'll think about it.

keep dem OG volts man 
nthat.gif

edit: thanks to the guy who posted the amazon link too, finally gave in and copped an 8. repped 
Yessir. I plan to. Such a historic shoe for Nike / Flyknit.

That amazon link went fast ... and there were nearly a FSR and only a few NTer on this thread said they copped ... 

Back
Top Bottom