ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

^LOL ok, maybe not the 350's. I was thinking about UB's when I typed that haha.
lol I was about to say. If no luck is needed, I'm doing something wrong haha. Yeah UB's for the most part have ALL been easy to get at one point or another. Creams will hit that mark eventually. 

Somehow entered my zip code slightly incorrectly on the 3M order from Villa this morning (ooping a pair for a homie, gonna be his first UB!). It's only one number off (the last number) and all the other info is correct. Order says shipped, gonna check with FedEx once the package starts tracking. Hopefully it's all good.

at best, go your true to size and that's pretty snug and kind of pushing it. General consensus is to go half a size up.

If you must or really plan to go half size down from your 350's like the member up there, Please for dear god, try it on in person first before purchase. Otherwise, chances are, your feet is going to be mad at you and you might develop a hate for UB's 

Jesus, for the noobs out there reading, DON'T size down half from your yeezy 350 size.

I get a 10 in almost everything I get, 9.5 sometimes but the UB is the only shoe ill get a 10.5 in. I grabbed a 10 before and it scrapped the top of my foot and blisters. Ive never had blisters on top of my foot before.

Jesus, for the noobs out there reading, DON'T size down half from your yeezy 350 size.
I get a 10 in almost everything I get, 9.5 sometimes but the UB is the only shoe ill get a 10.5 in. I grabbed a 10 before and it scrapped the top of my foot and blisters. Ive never had blisters on top of my foot before.
Were you wearing them without socks or with no show socks? For the first few wears it's best to not let the size tag make direct contact with the skin.

So there was another restock this morning aside from the restock yesterday at 3pm est? What sizes were available this morning if there was a restock then?

I must have skinny feet or something, my heels definitely slip in the roomies 9.5 UB's, and my feet fit perfect in the 9.5 350's.

I'm not advising anyone to do anything, just saying what's worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom