ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They fit the same as any pair with the pure boost midsole. Id say tts but the primeknit is stretchy...

But they are awesome! I have the OG 3/3s and 2/3s both are fire. I think retail was like 220. 

Some of the primeknit on the og pairs is GITD :nthat:

Damn im jealous lol. The OG green pair is still the best. I hope they do more. I honestly like them & the NMDs more than the Ultra Boosts & Yeezys. Do you think they'll be difficult to get btw?

Grey wools came in from Sweatshop. Wool primeknit feels softer than my white UBs. People slept on these.
Yup great colorway, wool primeknit is definitely softer than regular primeknit.

I wouldn't say these are slept on at all though. Always a pretty steady stream of people coming in here looking for links, rarely ever sits anywhere when it stocks.

Should've copped the wools too with multiple chances. Not quite under retail enough for me for the sites that have them.

I got mine 30% off!

Matter of fact, the Chalks & Kolors are the only UBs I've paid retail for.
That's pretty impressive to have only paid retail for 2 pairs haha.
Well technically 3 cause I doubled up on the Chalks.

I have a feeling I'll end up paying retail much more often now though since hype is so high.

Usually need a little window of time in order to "finesse" those discounts. 
laugh.gif

Ftl stock locate came in already. Size 11 women's fits my size 10 men's foot perfectly
Been looking for a 10.5 or 11 OG black/purple for a minute now. I may have to give my local foot locker a try although does anyone know if womens sizes go past 11?

Back
Top Bottom