ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 1442001Just got both of my pairs of energy boost in! Got both for $95 before shipping... Can't beat the price. Size wise I went .5 up and they fit great. I do have wide feet so for anyone asking Id go up .5 for wide and stay tts for non wide feet. Hope this helps.

do ultra boosts run big? im a size 8.5 in Jordan XI. Could anyone provide a comparison on sizing based on the Jordan xi's?

Big YMMV: I have wide feet -
10US Gamma Blue XI snug but comfortable
10.5US Ultra Boosts to allow for swelling during long distance running, if I didn't use this for running 10 would have been just fine as well

Just got both of my pairs of energy boost in! Got both for $95 before shipping... Can't beat the price. Size wise I went .5 up and they fit great. I do have wide feet so for anyone asking Id go up .5 for wide and stay tts for non wide feet. Hope this helps.
Which one of the two do you prefer? They are a little different right?

Snagged a pair of black pure boost reveals at a local Footlocker for $79.99 tonight. Very pleased with my purchase. Also had the chance to try on the ultra boosts since I have been interested in getting a pair. I wear a size 10 across the board in every brand. The length of the ten felt great but I noticed the heel lock down was very poor. Anyone else experience this? I know the size felt perfect but i was very surprised at how my foot kept slipping out of the back of the shoe. 

one has the reveal upper and one has the regular. i dont mind the reveal upper on my pure boosts

Last edited:
Which one of the two do you prefer? They are a little different right?
They are a little different. Imo I prefer the energy boost reveal. I like the material of the upper better. Now that being said for the price at fnl right now their both a great shoe. I just feel the reveal gives you a little more freedom in the toe box.

They are a little different. Imo I prefer the energy boost reveal. I like the material of the upper better. Now that being said for the price at fnl right now their both a great shoe. I just feel the reveal gives you a little more freedom in the toe box.
Thanks. I was debating between the two. Thibk I'll get the reveal then!

Thanks. I was debating between the two. Thibk I'll get the reveal then!
I like the reveal material better as well.

I've browsed through the thread so I could have a better idea of sizing on the Ultra Boosts, you guys seemed to go TTS.

Unfortunately for me, I have wide arches, is this shoe as narrow as it looks? I'm just wondering if I can stay with my true sz10 (like I do with most shoes) or go up to 10.5.

I had to go 10.5 for the Rocket Boosts that I picked up, but it has more of a tighter synthetic upper compared to the knit upper of the Ultras so maybe it wouldn't be as bad on my arches since the knit will stretch out a bit more...? I'm just assuming.

Also, I tried on the Pure Boost 1s at the outlets and my TTS 10 fit fine, which is why I intially ordered sz10 for the Rocket Boost, order came in, they we're a little too snug. Man Adidas sizing has been a tricky SOB.

Last edited:
Man I went tts and could have easily went down half a size, maybe even a full. Wayyy too much room in the toe box.. But I love them.

Copped the solar red energy boost 2's.

Gonna just keep them n cop the black Boost Reveals right now, half size down.

I'm sold on Boost.

Man I went tts and could have easily went down half a size, maybe even a full. Wayyy too much room in the toe box.. But I love them.

Copped the solar red energy boost 2's.

Gonna just keep them n cop the black Boost Reveals right now, half size down.

I'm sold on Boost.
That is so weird, but then again I guess it depends on you want them to fit. I got the boost reveal and had to get them in a 10.5 as the 10 (which I wear in all Nike's) were just to.. my take was right on the edge. 

I tried on the Pure Boost in a 9.5 and that was way to tight so I'm thinking a 10 will be good in those. However, my Y-3 Adidas Pure Boost, I got a 10 and feel as if a 9.5 would have sufficed but I didn't want to send back. If I can I try to get around without tying my shoes... Ehhh I'm going to the mall and will try on just once more and come back and decided to buy. 

Got these from my local FTL the other day for $80, must have sold really bad because they had a bunch of sizes left

Strangely, these were half off, while a different colorway of the EB2 that was sitting right next to them was full price

Just curious, but anyone know why the men's version of the these(lime green bottoms) went so quick? I ran across them on Adidas while I was browsing and noticed they got marked down rather quick (seems like they were only out for a few months before the sale). That said, I missed the sale Adidas had on them, so I went to Eastbay and I got the last size 10 they had. I was really surprised they went so quick, especially since I periodically would check on them on Eastbay to see if they went went on sale. I guess there must have not been that many to begin with, relatively speaking.

Still waiting for pure boost 2 to hit footlockers, I wanna try it on before purchasing. Do they run tts?

after a indoor training session with the ultra boosts, i think i'm going to return them in favor of flyknit lunar 3's. i'm not overly impressed by the comfort, functionality or weight.

Back
Top Bottom