ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea for sure. If you are planning on running in them I would not advise removing the cage. It's there to help stabilize your foot. These are for flexing only.

Take a picture of the front/top. 

Honestly, my only beef was it looked that like the laces were crazy long (laces kind of bring me back to super long kevlar SB laces). Since I saw that custom IG, I've been considering doing this to my pair, but I would probably mess up the midsole cutting off the cage.

Great work nonetheless. 

Are you in the US? It should've dropped to 198 when you put it in the cart.
Yeah, but shipping was 20 something and then they converted to Euro's for the payment. The current exchange rate is higher than their quoted rate, so it was "220USD"->"203 Euro", which is really 240 USD. 

Last edited:
I just think.. Why buy them at all if you're going to alter them so much to the point where they don't even resemble the shoes you bought.

Just buy something you like that doesn't require you dismantling the stripes (part of the shoes lockdown support). Rational people would be so confused that these running sneakers retailed at 180 and then time was spent altering them.

With all that being said.. That's probably the cleanest job I've seen on these.

Are there any sites right now (besides Finishline) that offer the red Ultra Boosts for a discounted price? FNL has a great price, but not in my size

I just think.. Why buy them at all if you're going to alter them so much to the point where they don't even resemble the shoes you bought.

Just buy something you like that doesn't require you dismantling the stripes (part of the shoes lockdown support). Rational people would be so confused that these running sneakers retailed at 180 and then time was spent altering them.

With all that being said.. That's probably the cleanest job I've seen on these.
Like he said, they're for fashion not function. It looks dope. Let the man live. I wanna cop extras to do the same lol.

So I walk into my local Adidas store with my pe shorts to exchange them for the next size up and apply a f+f discount. As they're processing my return and re-purchase (their system is so old they can't even do exchanges :x) I inquire about the UB's and if they're included (knowing damn well the coupon says it isn't).

They said oh no I think that only worked yesterday. Oh really? Why just yesterday? Why at all?

Well yesterday we tried for some people and it worked. We then got a call from a regional manager telling us to stop.

Oh crap. I missed the jig.

So I asked her to see why the core black could get discounted with "SAVEMORE" but the other c/w's couldn't? And if I could get a price match / use the coupon?

She tells me she doesn't know. And unfortunately no.

Ok fine. Professed the return and one of the register girls training a new employee says "if you really want the UB's I'll let you use my employee discount, it's 30%"

YES!! That's awfully generous and never ever happens (not even with people I'm actually friends with :lol: )

Got the blue pair (finally). After copping the silver pair and white pair.. The pair I originally wanted I get for 137 total!!

And now they know me for next time :smile:

Shes the BAHHHHHHHH for that one!

I have a similar story to that too actually. Long story short I got the black UB's for that $137 after tax couldnt be more content haha

Just copped my first pair of Ultra Boosts online! I'm stoked to try em out 
nthat.gif

i totally forgot i had two $20 off $100 coupons they expire tomorrow. i don't think they work on UB. but if anyones interested first two that call dibs get it. don't want a guest to see the code..

Last edited:

i totally forgot i had two $20 off $100 coupons they expire tomorrow. i don't think they work on UB. but if anyones interested first two that call dibs get it. don't want a guest to see the code..
Get at me 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom