ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will Adidas replace your sole of its worn out? Ive only worn my grey ones a hand few of times and there's already noticeable wear on the nubs. My uppers pretty much look brand spanking new.

I don't live anywhere close to an adidas originals store...I mean not close or I would road trip it lol. If anyone can hook up a 3M Boost in a 10.5 please PM me

Got my 3m pair and and the 3m laces. I have a core blacks and wool black so I felt it was a time to change. All around shine when I rock these. 

And my LTDs got delivered. I think my boost collection is finally done (Solar Reds, Whites, Silver LTD, Royals, 3M, Core Black, Wool Black, Navy) ...now I guess I wait and see if I ever can get a pair of the Burgandy.

Wave pattern UBs just dropped on adidas.ca for anyone interested. Had to cop the black/grey pair after that 30% student discount, couldn't turn it down due to the sole currently cracking on my solar red pair, hopefully the Continental Sole is more durable.

What does the midsole look like when it cracks?

For some reason, I assumed it didn't with the boost pattern, but guess I was wrong.

Is there a consensus on what the most comfortable boost is? Love the UB but tried on a pair of Pures awhile ago and liked the feel of not having the shoe fit so snug like UB do. 

Is there a consensus on what the most comfortable boost is? Love the UB but tried on a pair of Pures awhile ago and liked the feel of not having the shoe fit so snug like UB do. 
ub are so snug. but theyre much more comfortable than the pures imo.

I have yet to find a shoe as comfortable as the UB.

Back
Top Bottom