ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
COOKED ON VILLA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GOT AN ORDER CONFIRMATION HOPE IT DON'T GET CANCELLED
Just checked my email and I did too. We'll see what happens.
same with me and one of my buddies. hope it comes thru.

You guys cooking over at villa and I'm still on ADC on some "never stop trying" stuff

I hate adidas website.  it kept asking for recapta and i had to keep reloading the page just to get it to pop up.  once i was at the Pay page it wouldnt let me pay.  god mofos

I had an order placed for a 13 on ruvilla, went through PayPal but I think it crashed while my order was submitted. No confirmation number, think I just missed on em.

Don't start resorting to resale just yet fellas. There will be more drops of these on other sites soon for sure.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a Jan. 8th restock of these on ADC and I also wouldn't be surprised if they start showing up at adidas performance stores.

Man I'm straight up salty. About to be done with adidas. Their releases are worse than Nike. Why only make so little of your most popular shoe?.. I'll be back for the 350s tomorrow doe 
laugh.gif

Couldn't use international cards on ADC and struck out on Villa after they kept rejecting my payment.

Meh not even bummed, i'm sure they'll drop elsewhere.

Please resist the urge and do not go the resale route guys, retail or bust!

I hate adidas website.  it kept asking for recapta and i had to keep reloading the page just to get it to pop up.  once i was at the Pay page it wouldnt let me pay.  god mofos
That captcha loop is what usually happens when the item is already oos.

judging by the amount of people that got through on villa im going to say oversold. hopefully not

looks like a lot of people had the same thing happen to them with villa, randomly got the confirmaton email although thought we didnt cook, are they known for cancellations?

Couldn't use international cards on ADC and struck out on Villa after they kept rejecting my payment.

Meh not even bummed, i'm sure they'll drop elsewhere.

Please resist the urge and do not go the resale route guys, retail or bust!
Yeah I'm on Vacation in Asia and they rejected by AMEX black card, smh. Would've had them too. Really damn salty, wanted these to wear.

Back
Top Bottom