ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorry for all the questions since its my first post in this thread. If I'm a 10 in AM1, 10.5 in Huaraches and 9.5 in most Jordans what size should I get in Ultra Boosts? Also when will these start being made with Continental soles. Finally all of our feet are different but I found the Puma RS100, New Balance 993 and Air Max 2015 as the most comfortable everyday sneakers I ever wore. Do these rank ahead?
Ultra Boost is the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

You'll probably want to go with a 10 or 10.5 in UBs.

They're already being made with the continental outsoles. All the newer colorways have them (3M, Chalk, wave/tonal patterns, Hypebeast collab, etc.).

Sorry for all the questions since its my first post in this thread. If I'm a 10 in AM1, 10.5 in Huaraches and 9.5 in most Jordans what size should I get in Ultra Boosts? Also when will these start being made with Continental soles. Finally all of our feet are different but I found the Puma RS100, New Balance 993 and Air Max 2015 as the most comfortable everyday sneakers I ever wore. Do these rank ahead?

My huaraches and ultraboosts are same size, both 10.5.

The only AM1 i have is in a 10, that was the omega pack (?) from a couple of years back...i coulda probably gotten a 10.5 too, but 10 was fine.

For most nike's (flyknit runners, kobes, other nike basketball etc.) i'm a 10.5

For retro jordan's i vary between 10 - 10.5 depending on the model.

Last edited:
Damn they really put a cream ub 11 back on adc!? I'm hot, man. They cancelled my ish then put my size back online. Calling these fools early tmw. Smh

Damn that's ****** up, I would call them up right away.
Some bs bruh. Calling them first thing in the morning. If they cancel my 350's too I'm suing adidas for emotional distress. Lol.  And if anyone in NYC can proxy me a pair this weekend please pm me. I'll add the money for shipping. No flaking in my blood so you don't have to worry about that. Thanks in advance. 

Last edited:
Some bs bruh. Calling them first thing in the morning. If they cancel my 350's too I'm suing adidas for emotional distress. Lol.  And if anyone in NYC can proxy me a pair this weekend please pm me. I'll add the money for shipping. No flaking in my blood so you don't have to worry about that. Thanks in advance. 
If I could help you out I would, but good luck getting your shoes. Hopefully they don't cancel your yeezys, I would probably cry if they did that to me lol

I can't add it to cart. F it. Good looking out though bruh. 
Thanks bruh. And **** I ain't going to lie I'll shed a few tears. Lol. 
last night I stayed up till 5am to try and get the yeezys. Within seconds of it launching they were gone, I almost shed a tear.

Back
Top Bottom