ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need the futurecraft upper w/ a boosted midsole.  Parley Oceans be oh so
pimp.gif

Last edited:
is there a y-3 or retro boost thread? cant find one.... 

searching for y-3 retro boost in the floral colorway 

tia

if anyone knows where i can pick up the burgundys and 3m blacks in US 11 or 11.5, do hit me up, dont mind picking up from resellers but not for crazy prices. Thanks!

my source says the creams were produced in the same quantities as the olive and the burgundy release.

The source says they are suppose to be a NA exclusive as those were international (region) exclusive.

We will have to wait and see if her word is good.

I thought @donko made sense in this thread cause I've seen him post a lot ...

But your source is wrong fam.

Olives / Burgs haven't hit anywhere else but small parts of Australia and EU ... THAT'S IT.

Creams already dropped multiple places in the States... that alone takes the credibility out of your source :rofl:

I think you may have misread his post. He said the Creams were produced in the same quantities as the green and burgundy cw's. And that the Creams will be a NA exclusive because the green and burgundy cw's never reached NA.

Personally I don't think that will be the case because it looks like the Creams will have a wider release. But like donko said, we'll have to wait and see.

Agreed. Thread has taken quite a change in the past few months and has been even more drastic this past week or so. Reminiscent of the Dunk SB threads in '03 and then after the hype train took off.

Hopefully things calm down in here and get back on track.
I'm expecting things to calm down eventually, the thread was like this back when the all whites were first releasing for a while as well. I think it's just taking longer this time because of multiple popular shoe releases happening with the HBs, creams, and 3ms not to mention the NMDs which also have grabbed some attention.

I thought @donko made sense in this thread cause I've seen him post a lot ...

But your source is wrong fam.

Olives / Burgs haven't hit anywhere else but small parts of Australia and EU ... THAT'S IT.

Creams already dropped multiple places in the States... that alone takes the credibility out of your source :rofl:

Burgs made it to Asia but not to Australia.

I think you may have misread his post. He said the Creams were produced in the same quantities as the green and burgundy cw's. And that the Creams will be a NA exclusive because the green and burgundy cw's never reached NA.

Personally I don't think that will be the case because it looks like the Creams will have a wider release. But like donko said, we'll have to wait and see.
That is exactly what I said.

I said the creams were supposed to be a NA exclusive according to my source.

That could have changed or maybe the first wave of production was all NA bound

so my source only had that info to go by.

I really don't know what is going on with the creams, but we will see soon.

At first it appeared that the olive and burgundy were for the EU

and the Creams and 3M were for NA, but then the burgundy

released in Asia.  So that changed everything.

Have the 3M released in EU or Asia?

My intel dates back to when the creams were still thought to be F&F

If my source is wrong.. oh well.  It's not like I paid them for info.

Last edited:

Oops. I played myself.

Yes. Creams will release WW.

Aussie folks they'll release in AUS.

Im interested in getting the White Ultra Boost but for anyone that has a pair what it is the best way to keep them clean? 

Back
Top Bottom